Free agents...

GeorgeObererIII

Although he has played inside recently, Dansby is more of an OLB, not a MLB

I like his versatility and experience. He'd be a FAR better partner to Burfict than Rey, and can lend some leadership to the young guys. Guessing they take a leading LB in the draft, Dansby/Burfict/Draft Pick would not be such a terrible core. Especially if Howard does not return...

Vikings and GIants going after Dansby. I can't believe the Bengas would ignore LB in FA... its just too thin to leave alone considering departures of Lawson and SKuta, and possible departures of Howard and Rey.... gotta shore that up!

Yeah, Muck was the surprise cut last August.

Reedy updated his list, he forgot Brandon Joiner (the guy who just got out of jail) and Vinny Rey. Still, not exactly a fearsome crew.

Seems like return of Rey is likely wish they would get Howard & Pacman signed as they wait for Andre's agent.

Don't hold your breath but it looks like the Bengals' first big FA signing could be...

...Ted Ginn.

I believe I read he was in town yesterday or the day before and Hobs says they are chatting up his agent today.

(Those closet doors and drawers you hear are Brandon Tate packing his bags.)

Denver FO screws the pooch, can't file paperwork on time! So Elvis Dumervil is now a FA. Wow.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/15/fax-snafu-leads-to-elvis-dumervils-release/

seemed like it was Dumervils fault... fax shmax...

Also, TJ, thank you. Perfect.

1363359812' post='393739']

Maualuga sucks. There's no other way to say it.

He's a liability and shouldn't be able to come back for any more than a vet minimum contract as a backup.

I would suggest teams, but he's slow. and no, one play against Rainey in one game doesn't make him fast.

Maybe he can take Skuta's place on kickoffs since he moved on.

1363359812' post='393739']

Maualuga sucks. There's no other way to say it.

He's a liability and shouldn't be able to come back for any more than a vet minimum contract as a backup.

I would suggest teams, but he's slow. and no, one play against Rainey in one game doesn't make him fast.

Maybe he can take Skuta's place on kickoffs since he moved on.

Maybe he can sit in the stands watching what real LBs look like playing the game.

Take notes and sh*t like that.

Sorryass.