Free agents...

GeorgeObererIII

Rey is out visiting the Cards

Just saw Karlos Dansby got released, I always liked him. He probably wants good money though. He had 134 tackles last year

Dansby is a SLB right? Would be such a bad idea with burfict taking over the middle having him flanked by experience in Dansby+Howard.

The Browns have the money to spend because they don't have any players of their own that require being kept.

It allows them to go crazy bringing in players, but i'm not sold it will produce great results for them.

I think they overpaid for Kruger, but that's what happens this time of the season.

• Like 1

browns have been doing the same for years. loading up on f/a's has not gone well for most teams that take that route.

Maybe, but the Clowns are being smarter than usual IMO. Groves was productive for Horton in AZ last season, Bryant is a solid run-stuffer who can also collapse the pocket and while I don't see Kruger as an every-down guy, he's a legit pass rusher. Plus the laser focus on defense gives them options in April to either really go for a monster D or stockpile young talent on offense. We'll see how it all turns out but after day 1 of free agency they are easily the most-improved team in the division.

out of all the F/A rb's the bengals are looking at.

beenie- pass the guy is too soft and injury prone pass!

mendenhall- the guy has talent, his piss poor attitude and mouth pass!

steven jackson- a bigger version of bjge pass!

reggie bush- this is the guy, i think would fit in very well with what we do.