Free agents...

GeorgeObererIII

I don't think it will really matter that much to be honest.

If you want to know what I see in my crystal ball at that spot, it includes Aaron Maybin.

Not because I think he's such a lights out player, but he's better than anyone else currently on the roster.

That is unless Dontay Moch finds a way to get over whatever ailment is bothering him at this point in time.

I'm really hoping they don't go after ANY older type player at either S, LB, or RB.

Those are the 3 biggest holes in my opinion and would like to see them add youth that will stick around for the next 4 years.

Vet presence for depth ?? Sure thing, but save those dollars for when we will need it more. See 2014...

Oh yeah, and sign Dre Smith please.

I'm really hoping they don't go after ANY older type player at either S, LB, or RB.

How about wide receiver?

Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson has a new girlfriend, she’s not only hot but a Sugar Mama as well. The former NFL star and ex husband of Evelyn Lozada, jetted off with his girlfriend Lauren Popeil to Spain for Valentine’s Day. I guess our Capricorn dude really knows how to “woo” his ladies. Who is Lauren Popeil? Read on…

According to Wet Paint, Chad Johnson got tired of chasing a married woman, he’s moved on with heiress Lauren Popeil. She’s head chef and CEO of Popeil Cuisine and the heiress to father Ron Popeil’s Ronco infomercial fortune. Chad and Lauren, were spotted on a romantic Valentine’s date in Madrid. They attended a soccer match and shared their new love with fans on Instagram. You can check out her photo here.

article01796812E000005DC66634x618--3465881626185653150.jpg

All these players getting the "Take a pay cut or GET cut" option is crazy.

There is going to be a ton of players wearing new jerseys in 2013 for sure.

I just hope our guys aren't in that group. See Andre Smith to start with.

Sounds good for a team with some money to spend and bad for an OT testing the FA market. Smith may not get as much interest this season as he may have without the new cap #'s from the recent collective bargaining agreement.

I was talking to a guy at work yesterday and he was like "Why the hell aren't the Bengals making moves and the Browns are bringing in all kinds of guys?". I said that it was easy. We actually have players on our roster than are worth hanging onto and don't have to go in search of the next best thing in free agency. The Browns ?? Not so much. I just want to see the Bengals get things done with our own and go from there.

I still think the market for big Dre will be pretty substantial. He's one of the best RT's in the league, hasn't had the injury issues he had early on, and is young. While there might be other solid RT's in free agency, they don'tgive you what big Dre will.

I was talking to a guy at work yesterday and he was like "Why the hell aren't the Bengals making moves and the Browns are bringing in all kinds of guys?". I said that it was easy. We actually have players on our roster than are worth hanging onto and don't have to go in search of the next best thing in free agency. The Browns ?? Not so much. I just want to see the Bengals get things done with our own and go from there.

I still think the market for big Dre will be pretty substantial. He's one of the best RT's in the league, hasn't had the injury issues he had early on, and is young. While there might be other solid RT's in free agency, they don'tgive you what big Dre will.

There are a few teams that have priced themselves out of the FA market this season, that is the only reason I see less of a market for Andre.

Oh yeah, and sign Dre Smith please.

I'd like to see Dre too but if he hits free agency in a few days then I don't see any way he returns here. The history is with this franchise that once they hit FA, they're gone

Well, we will see about Moobs soon. For the record, I think he'll find a market. It may not hit the $9 million a year he wants, but based on stuff Reedy has written in the last day or two -- specifically that in addition to the money for the tag, cash already spent on guys like Huber, Gilberry and Nugent, and the usual rookie pool/injury cushion Hobsonization, the Bengals are also going to withhold another $10 million for extensions in 2014 -- it doesn't sound like the Bengals will be bidding.

I would like to see them go after Reggie Bush, but the rumor mill says he's got interest from multiple teams, so I doubt that will happen. I could see them sniffing around in the wide receiver market since there appears to be a glut of decent prospects.

I'd like to see them grab one of the veteran CBs and/or Ss who have hit the market recently

Surely they can pick up a veteran CB among all these recent cap casualty CBs who is younger, more durable, equally or more capable, and roughly the same cost as Jason Allen

I'm sure they could do better than Jason Allen. After all, job requirements of 1. get on the field and 2. don't immediately commit a bonehead penalty when you do, aren't that tough. It will be interesting to see if they keep him. Cutting him loose frees up about $2.6 million in cap space.

I'm OK with not pursuing a FA safety IF they are committed to addressing the position early (like first round) in the draft. At corner they will probably go after Pacman and Newman, and I'm good with that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about Kirkpatrick.

Not quite free agency yet but it looks the spree has begun: Vikes trade Percy Harvin to Seattle for the 'Hags' first and seventh this year, and a mid-rounder in 2014. On top of that Seattle will give Harvin a new deal reportedly in the $10 million/year range.

IMO that's borderline Carson-trade-crazy. Seattle got taken to the cleaners.

Not quite free agency yet but it looks the spree has begun: Vikes trade Percy Harvin to Seattle for the 'Hags' first and seventh this year, and a mid-rounder in 2014. On top of that Seattle will give Harvin a new deal reportedly in the $10 million/year range.

Yes, they did.

Then again, that may be just enough to get them to the Super Bowl next year.

Ya never know, but it seem like a steep price for a guy who has only managed one full season in four years in the NFL.

Apparently the deal has gotten hopes up in Baltimore, who are now reportedly trying to deal Anquan Boldin. I'd have to think about that.

There's been some chatter on twitter about the Bengals being among 4-5 teams interested in Greg Jennings.

Yes, they did.

Then again, that may be just enough to get them to the Super Bowl next year.

Provided Percy Harvin actually plays, big gamble on a guy who hasn't proven to be very reliable in the past.

Boldin traded to San Fran for a freakin' 6th round pick.

Is Ozzie drunk?

We had better win this freakin' division.

I hear ya. Boldin gone. Stabby retired. Reed maybe gone. Harrison out of Pitt, probably gone. Paul Kruger out of Balti, probably gone unless the Clowns break the bank for him. Mike Wallace gone. Lotta talent bleeding out of the ACFN this year.