Free agents...

GeorgeObererIII

No mention of the Steelers taking a look at Gradkowski huh ??

I would rather not see him go there with his knowledge of our offense, but such is life.

It's a done deal. 3 years with the Steelers.

Ok, now I'd like to see them go gt a guy like Josh Johnson (whose played under Gruden before), or draft a guy like Landry Jones... I listed him in my mock draft update.

Josh Johnson could be a huge pick up. People keep taking a look but never really give him a shot. Was in TB, then out in SF. Guy has a great arm, and can run like Kaepernick...

The AFCN has seen some shakeup...

Silver tweeted that they are interested in Mendenhall (barf) too. :(/>/>/>

Thornton tweeted "makes sense", why would that even make sense.

Dunno, maybe John started drinking early today? lol

If they were ever really interested in Stephen Jackson it sounds like Green Bay is leading in that chase.

u say this name twice, who the f**k is stephen jackson, google only give me a basketball player, there is no nfl player with that name???

STEVEN Jackson, RB Rams

Naw, Stephen Jackson, forward, San Antonio. Mikey is thinking outside the box this year. Rumor has it he's going to change the team uniforms this year too: they'll all have to wear those tiny basketball shorts from back in the day.

Also, Mike Huff is out there, cut by Raiders. He is similar to Chris Clemons and could fit well in Zimmer's scheme. I'd make a run at him if his attitude is right.

I still wouldn't mind kicking Woodson's tires.

For some reason NFL Network's Steve Wyche seems to think the Bengals would be a good spot for Nnamdi Asomugha. I'm not sure why unless it's to fill our "guy whose name is f**king impossible to spell" spot.

Also, Mike Huff is out there, cut by Raiders. He is similar to Chris Clemons and could fit well in Zimmer's scheme. I'd make a run at him if his attitude is right.

I still wouldn't mind kicking Woodson's tires.

For some reason NFL Network's Steve Wyche seems to think the Bengals would be a good spot for Nnamdi Asomugha. I'm not sure why unless it's to fill our "guy whose name is f**king impossible to spell" spot.

In a long line of great, impossible names....

Ifeanyi Ohalete

Chinedum Nduke

Nnamdi Asomugha

Maybe its a sign..? In the draft, they could go a couple ways to keep the thread alive...almost one for every position/round!

Barkevious Mingo - DE/LB

Ezekial Ansah - DE

Uona Kaveinga - MLB

Isi Sofele - RB

Taimi Tutoga- FB

Uzoma Nwachukwu - WR

Fou Fonoti - OT

Omoregie Uzzi - OG

:lmao:/>/> I definitely want Uzoma Nwachukwu!

Don't laugh!! Might be a good pick! Here's his performance form the Texas A&M pro day.

At 6'1 - 195, he averaged almost 19 yards per reception in 2012 (although he only had 28 total catches) showed some big-play athletic ability.

Posting a 39.5-inch vertical

25 reps in the bench press

Running times in the 4.45 range for the 40

Relatively quick times in both the short shuttle (4.21) and 3-cone drill (6.77).

Could be a good late round grab!!!

I brought up Asomugha a while back due to the thought of him coming on the cheap if he were to get released.

I can't say as I would rather him over Newman at this point and that is pretty sad.

Newman played above what any of us could have expected, IMHO. If he can keep it up, I'm all for him staying. He has not his the "Nate Clements" slide yet.

As for Asomugha, I can't say that I see a spot for him with all our young guys looking for a way to get on the field.

Golden gets $8 million/year, $22 million guaranteed from Bucs.

Ka-ching!

Well I would love upgrade SS,think we have bigger priority's on what to spend money on and okay with targeting it in the draft and signing reasonable priced bet...Aslong as we don't put it off till rnd 5-7 and reach in the bargain bin to feel the position...I bet Rod Woodson (Steelers/Ravens Rod) would still make one hell of a safety :o

Well on the Bigdre front seems promising,That it doesn't seem like he's visiting other teams

And letting his Agent handle Jake Long first.Taken from most recent Hobson report o.O

M.Lewis

"Our hope is to come out of this next four, five days to go into the draft and to be able to draft the best players available for us," Lewis said after scouting the University of Cincinnati's pro day. "We're working hard to get Andre and a couple of deals are done now and that ought to make things easy."

A big domino could fall soon. Ben Dogra, Smith's agent, also represents the top-ranked left tackle on the market, Miami's Jake Long, and he visited St. Louis on Wednesday.

Welker a Bronco. Heh.

Sounds like they are interested in Nnamdi too,Could see broncos being very strong this year and favorites for the AFC.

Report: Tom Brady “enraged” Patriots let Wes Welker go

Well that didn't take long but it's understandable with him taking less money so they could resign people...

Maybe he'll pull a Flacco and demand all the Patriots Cap Space.

I still want the guy from Houston as our safety - Quin

I know he lists as a free safety, but our system requires safeties to play both spots, so I want a speedy cover guy

He signed in Detroit I believe.

F A R K ! !

/>http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Glover-Quin-agrees-to-five-year-deal-with-Lions/16c94350-ded7-4e08-9243-466fdb0e57bf