Andrew Hawkins

Brandon Tate

Bernard Scott

Brian Leonard

Cedric Peerman

Bruce Gradkowski

DeQuin Evans

Nick Hayden

So...that would be out punter, kicker, long snapper, all three starting LBs, every running back but BJGE, half the DL rotation, half our starting DBs and our starting left tackle. Wow.

If my calculations are right, here's next year's list of 26 Bengals FAs:

Kevin Huber

Mike Nugent

Clark Harris

Nate Clements

Pacman

Rico Murray

Chris Crocker

Manny Lawson

Thomas Howard

Rey Maualuga

Vincent Rey

Dan Skuta

Pat Sims

Michael Johnson

Robert Geathers

Derrick Harvey

Moobs

Otis Hudson

Andrew Hawkins

Brandon Tate

Bernard Scott

Brian Leonard

Cedric Peerman

Bruce Gradkowski

DeQuin Evans

Nick Hayden

So...that would be out punter, kicker, long snapper, all three starting LBs, every running back but BJGE, half the DL rotation, half our starting DBs and our starting left tackle. Wow.

why would they be out?? Who's to say some won't be signed, who's to say some won't be missed?? Who's to say some won't face serious injury?? Can't see the point in panicking a year in advance.

If my calculations are right, here's next year's list of 26 Bengals FAs:

Kevin Huber

Mike Nugent

Clark Harris

Nate Clements

Pacman

Rico Murray

Chris Crocker

Manny Lawson

Thomas Howard

Rey Maualuga

Vincent Rey

Dan Skuta

Pat Sims

Michael Johnson

Robert Geathers

Derrick Harvey

Moobs

Otis Hudson

Andrew Hawkins

Brandon Tate

Bernard Scott

Brian Leonard

Cedric Peerman

Bruce Gradkowski

DeQuin Evans

Nick Hayden

why would they be out?? Who's to say some won't be signed, who's to say some won't be missed?? Who's to say some won't face serious injury?? Can't see the point in panicking a year in advance.

Are you talking RFAs or just UFAs? And you are assuming that all of these guys will still be with the Bengals next year. Is your contract info even correct? Looks to me that you are going out of your way to find things to freak out about.

You can almost pencil in DT, DE, and OLB as the first three picks in the 2013 draft.

I hope this is an example of dry humor. You're penciling in draft picks for 2013 before we've even had a 2012 draft.

I'm f**king shocked by Sims' deal. I would have guessed he'd get 2-3 million a year, four year deal. Something might be up that we don't know about. A drug test? Something. That guy is a beast when he's right. I don't understand this.

Don't forget, Sims ended the year on IR with an ankle injury. So the Bengals may not want to pay him until they see him bounce back and Sims may want another crack at the market when he's healthier (and the cap hopefully goes up some).

You can almost pencil in DT, DE, and OLB as the first three picks in the 2013 draft.

I hope this is an example of dry humor. You're penciling in draft picks for 2013 before we've even had a 2012 draft.

Yes it is, but seriously how long have CB and OG benn pencilled in for 2012 ??

Just saying...

Funny, I am looking what they have done in FA and am penciling OG, WR, and RB with those picks. Maybe a LB.

I'm f**king shocked by Sims' deal. I would have guessed he'd get 2-3 million a year, four year deal. Something might be up that we don't know about. A drug test? Something. That guy is a beast when he's right. I don't understand this.

Don't forget, Sims ended the year on IR with an ankle injury. So the Bengals may not want to pay him until they see him bounce back and Sims may want another crack at the market when he's healthier (and the cap hopefully goes up some).

I forgot about that ankle injury. That explains it.

On an unrelated note, today's Columbus Dispatch said the Browns are going to put a push on to sign Ced. I don't like that.

Exactly.

Funny, I am looking what they have done in FA and am penciling OG, WR, and RB with those picks. Maybe a LB.

Again, it wasn't in all seriousness, only based upon what we were discussing.

Again, how long have people been pencilling in OG and CB for our first round this year ??

We will address RB early regardless of the BJGE signing.

We will address WR in the first 3 rounds and you already know how the team feels about what they have.

We will probably need another OG, but that will depend on the progress of Boling whether they go sooner or later.

Even though I was being mostly joking, look at all the one year deals they handed out again along with the FA we have coming up in 2013.

Is it really that hard to fathom ??

According to his Reediness this a.m., Okoye visit is still ongoing...

Update: (on) crack reporter Reedy reverses course. The visit is being rescheduled. I guess Okoye was never in Cincy in the first place...

Yes. Apparently the Bengals were the one to reschedule so they could attend Notre Dame's Pro Day (and all the Michael Floyd fans rejoiced).

Yeah, I think Okoye would be awesome in rotation.

For as much as I like Floyd, I still don't think he's the best avenue of approach.

The only way I want him is if all other options of need are all gone.

Basically, I don't expect to see Floyd in stripes, but if he falls, he's obviously on their radar...