Week 8: Bengals @ Browns (MNF)

HoosierCat

4 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

Bengals have put up a 30 then 35 burger..... a 40 burger on MNF would get Joe right back in the hunt for MVP. 

A 40 Arby’s burger would be even better. Those things are pretty damn tasty.

Still pissed they cut the potato cakes tho.

40 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

A 40 Arby’s burger would be even better. Those things are pretty damn tasty.

Still pissed they cut the potato cakes tho.

My wife refuses to eat at Arby's until they bring back the potato cake......says what they did was unforgivable.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stripes said:

Another ho hum AFC Offensive Player of the Week award for Joe Burrow.

Dude is on a different level.  Watching the talking heads try to process what they were watching was fun.  They kind of were stumped for superlatives.  You just don’t see guys throw downfield like Burrow.  Though most of them quickly pledged allegiance to the Bengals and basically pushed any old ladies to the back to secure their front seats on the Burrow bandwagon.  I know because I’m driving the fucking thing.

• Thanks 1

Also - not to rip these old timers or anything, but Terry Bradshaw and Jimmie Johnson are finished with a capital F.  I watched their studio show and the two of them could barely come up with a coherent sentence after watching Joe’s highlights.  Jimmie stammered a bit, then called him “Burrows”, they cut to poor Terry and  he just basically had nothing.  That whole show needs serious help.  Retire those two, tell Howie he better find some charisma somewhere or he’ll be gone.  It’s horrid right now.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Burrow interview on Eisen. It's a lot of the same stuff he's asked in any interview, but I liked hearing him confront his record against the Browns. It's pretty clear he wants this one.

I used the spoiler function to reduce the video for the sake of people loading the page. No idea if it will do anything. We'll see.

• Like 1