Bengals Moves

ArmyBengal

If it's true and Rey stays in the middle, I will be pissed.

Worst MLB in the league last year in a season he started working out early and was dedicating himself to the position.

Sound oddly similar ?? Yeah, that's what I thought. Want to hear my new mantra ?? Be prepared to be wowed:

F*CK YOU REY !!!

It better be smoke.

Lewis is sticking with his guns and saying there will be no change, Rey will stay in the middle. I guess he has more confidence then we do, it is just not making sense and I don't get it.

Also was asked about Andre Smith and there was no change yet. He said if it will happen it will happen, if not will find somebody new. That's starting to piss me off now, they have the money pay your guys to stay with this team. They are paying guys who really don't deserve all the money, but no giving it to those who did earn it, makes no sense. Pay the guy and let's move on!

Also was asked about Andre Smith and there was no change yet. He said if it will happen it will happen, if not will find somebody new. That's starting to piss me off now, they have the money pay your guys to stay with this team. They are paying guys who really don't deserve all the money, but no giving it to those who did earn it, makes no sense. Pay the guy and let's move on!

It's kind of fascinating (to me anyhow) to watch the FO's pretzel logic in action. FA is a waste of money except when it isn't, and you build through the draft except when you don't. But no matter what they do it's always the right thing, and no matter who stays and who goes it is all part of The Plan.

It's kind of fascinating (to me anyhow) to watch the FO's pretzel logic in action. FA is a waste of money except when it isn't, and you build through the draft except when you don't. But no matter what they do it's always the right thing, and no matter who stays and who goes it is all part of The Plan.

That's well said. Pretzel logic is right. We still can't answer why LB and Safety have been constant black holes since...since forever. And doesn't it always seem like the culmination of "The Plan" never arrives?

It just never seems to get here. It's always about the future, never about this season. And when you look at the Ravens and Steelers against the ropes...why do you wait?

Well there plan sucks! If they get Andre done then maybe my opinion changes. I agree don't spend your money foolishly, but yet spend it on the guys who make your team better, guys who have helped make this team better. If they can't do that then, well I guess I just don't understand, especially when they had all this so called money.

If it's true and Rey stays in the middle, I will be pissed.

Worst MLB in the league last year in a season he started working out early and was dedicating himself to the position.

Sound oddly similar ?? Yeah, that's what I thought. Want to hear my new mantra ?? Be prepared to be wowed:

F*CK YOU REY !!!

It better be smoke.

Lewis is sticking with his guns and saying there will be no change, Rey will stay in the middle. I guess he has more confidence then we do, it is just not making sense and I don't get it.

Let's also not forget the loss of Pat Sims, which will hurt the run D. Gotta hope Stills and Thompson are ready...

So, let's see...

Keep Rey (who sucks) but let Sims (who is very good) walk...

huh?

I don't know why I have such faith in them making decisions of this nature, but I do.

If Zimmer is good knowing what happened last season with Sims and let him go, i'll be good with it.

This having to let some good players go sucks.

Here's to hoping the team does it the right way.

We shall see I suppose.

Keep Rey (who sucks) but let Sims (who is very good) walk...

huh?

Pat Sims was a backup at position we invested a 2nd & 3rd round pick in vs Linebacker which we are already thin at and only have 1 Starter out of 3 Linebacker spots.

He will be missed, and should be a very good DT if he stays healthy. Next best DT on the roster next to Geno easily.

I assume they decided that they couldn't afford to keep Geno/Dunlap/MJ and Sims, and have some confidence (for what it's worth) in Thompson/Still.

It’s another solid move. People can call it whatever they like, but it was a move to bring some stability to the position for the next few years. Couple that with his return skills, that lets the Bengals use him more for in 2013 with Tate gone, and you can’t look at it as anything but a positive. I for one am happy for Adam and glad to see things working out for him.

It’s another solid move. People can call it whatever they like, but it was a move to bring some stability to the position for the next few years. Couple that with his return skills, that lets the Bengals use him more for in 2013 with Tate gone, and you can’t look at it as anything but a positive. I for one am happy for Adam and glad to see things working out for him.

Agreed also glad it's for 3 years instead of these year to year.Mr Jones has done a great job turning his life around and deserves some stability.

PS,Instead of Bengals "move" thread it can legitly be called Moves since we have had are 2nd one! ^.^

With Ted Ginn signing with the Panthers, I bet they sign Tate back to return again.