Official Bengals Free Agent Thread

membengal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with Fanene, sounds like the Bengals and him are not even close to a deal. Really how much does Fanene want, i like him when he plays, but he is always hurt, and i dont think he should be getting paid like a great DE. I dont know if he is getting any other offers or not, but Fanene should just suck it up, and take whatever the Bengals are offering and just play his a** off if he wants a big contract.

Whats up with Fanene, sounds like the Bengals and him are not even close to a deal. Really how much does Fanene want, i like him when he plays, but he is always hurt, and i dont think he should be getting paid like a great DE. I dont know if he is getting any other offers or not, but Fanene should just suck it up, and take whatever the Bengals are offering and just play his a** off if he wants a big contract.

Agreed, but he is undervalued in my opinion. Much like, Mr. Johnson at LB, he makes plays consistantly when he is on the field, I have no idea why he is not already signed. I really doubt anyone is offering him major money and we have plenty, the 2 sides need to find a middle ground and get it done. His versitilty is a roster bonus....as long as he is healthy.

Whats up with Fanene,

Probably just wants to skip part of camp. He'll be in, and you can rest assured it will be at Mike's number, not Fanene's agent's number.

I like Fanene alot, but hes not worth the big money yet. So i hope that Mike dosnt over pay him, now if he does awsome this year, then maybe they can pay him.

Giants brought Ndukwe in for a workout yesterday, per Clayton.

/>http://twitter.com/#!/ClaytonESPN/status/101879151316828161

Speaking of safeties still looking for work, the Jets just cut DaJuan Morgan....a guy who was once a highly rated prospect. Selected by the Chiefs in the 3rd, I think. Not sure why he's busted or if it might be worth kicking his tires.

Slightly off topic but Schefter reports that the Ravens just swung a trade with the Bills for WR Lee Evans.

/>http://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter/status/102060644303503360

The Bills may just have a worse front office then the bengals. They gave him away for a 4th round pick, is buffalo nuts!!! Who else is buffalo going to use.

I wonder how much this will hurt the bengals, or if they will actully be able to cover him in a ravens uniform LOL

Slightly off topic but Schefter reports that the Ravens just swung a trade with the Bills for WR Lee Evans.

/>http://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter/status/102060644303503360

The Ravens lost the majority of their pass catchers this offseason. Stallworth, Housh, Mason, and Heap are all gone.

Evans may not be what he used to be... but he's an upgrade over Mason at this point, and they needed some talent in a bad way.

Based on the way their O-Line failed to protect in that pre-season game though, it might not matter who they have at WR.