Kyle Cook

Nate Livings

Dennis Roland

Quan Cosby

Clark Harris

Tom Nelson

Cedric Peerman

Dan Skuta

See...I was pretending those didnt happen.

Well, I don't know about you but Clark Harris deserves to be on the list of good keepers. Who wants Brad St. Whoopsie back again?

Peerman, Nelson, Skuta, Cosby, Skuta, Cook all good in my book. Glad to see 'em get a shot. Livings and Roland I wouldn't have missed.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Palmer

Kyle Cook

Nate Livings

Dennis Roland

Quan Cosby

Clark Harris

Tom Nelson

Cedric Peerman

Dan Skuta

See...I was pretending those didnt happen.

Well, I don't know about you but Clark Harris deserves to be on the list of good keepers. Who wants Brad St. Whoopsie back again?

Peerman, Nelson, Skuta, Cosby, Skuta, Cook all good in my book. Glad to see 'em get a shot. Livings and Roland I wouldn't have missed.

Cook is a ? mark to me. Maybe better help at LG from MJG means he has help.

You guys bash Roland, but unless Collins plays over his head, Roland will be there when Flash Zepplin sprains his toe hair.

Skuta is a sleeper to push for playing time. I liked his effort and nose for the ball. Peerman better have a heck of a camp, given the praise being heaped on Jay Finley. Also, Nelson needs to be there for depth. Crocker and Wilson coming off injuries makes me nervous. I'd like to see them move Pacman to FS.

So what happened with Dhani? Did he get cut or decide to retire?

Bengals are simply not talking with him because they reliase he isn't fast enough be NFL LB anymore.

I've Liked Dhani since he became a Eagle but his time in the NFL Is over...They Resigned Bjohnson Hobson called him a "backup" but I would think he'd be front runner for WLB unless someone beat him out.

Great signing, of Whitner i have been waiting for this. This guy is a tackling machine, i think he had like 122 tackles last year that is just crazy. Looks like they are really trying to rebuild this defense, to get them back in the top 10. I just hope the pass rush is more consistant this year.

Add another Guard or just more o-line help and i will be happy

Yeah, that bullsh*t about Mays not being Zimmer's or Marvin's kind of guy is a load.

If that's the case, then Mike Brown was going out on his own to make a trade up to get him in the draft.

It certainly couldn't hurt to look and see what the price would be.

Mike's all about the lowball, throw something out and see if they bite.

Develop the youngsters like Coffman - please!

There's a delicate balance between knowing when to "develop" and knowing when to cut your losses.

Coffman was a 3rd round pick 2 years ago - and has 3 career receptions. Maybe Coffman will come along some day... but I'm tired of hearing about his "potential" (which is just a fancy word for "hasn't done s**t yet").

Cincy landed Bo Scaife for a 1-year $1 million deal.

Underwhelming... but he'll be a back-up and is certainly a more proven presence than Coffman. So, no complaints.

Scaife is the Reggie Kelly replacement, not a Chase Coffman ejector. They'll keep Coffman.

Underwhelming... but he'll be a back-up and is certainly a more proven presence than Coffman. So, no complaints.

Scaife is the Reggie Kelly replacement, not a Chase Coffman ejector. They'll keep Coffman.

I agree. I wasn't suggesting that Coffman would be cut nearly as much as I was suggesting that Coffman will be the 3rd TE... and most likely not active on gamedays. Just like last year.

So what happened with Dhani? Did he get cut or decide to retire?

Bengals are simply not talking with him because they realize he isn't fast enough be NFL LB anymore.

I've Liked Dhani since he became a Eagle but his time in the NFL Is over...They Resigned B Johnson Hobson called him a "backup" but I would think he'd be front runner for WLB unless someone beat him out.

I just assumed they were going to camp with him still penciled in as a starter because I heard nothing else about him. On a side note, I wonder if this move is also related to all of his outside interests. Maybe this team (ownership/coach) realize that multi-tasking players can't give their full focus to the primary task of playing football.

Thanks for your efforts, Dhani. You were a welcome addition to a mediocre defense when you arrived. I wish you well.

I agree. I wasn't suggesting that Coffman would be cut nearly as much as I was suggesting that Coffman will be the 3rd TE... and most likely not active on gamedays. Just like last year.

He'll be active because Gruden's offense requires 3 receivers. Colin Cochart,the 4th TE,will be inactive. You heard me,fella.

I was just watching the NFL network and saw the list of Bengals Free Agents and current status.

Interesting to see that Jones, Kelly, Odom, and Owens are still out there available. It gives me hope

that team's talent evaluation (and hopefully depth) is improving in that players being cast off aren't

wanted elsewhere.

I've been encouraged by some of the new arrivals. I hope their play proves that they weren't available for a good

reason and that the talent evaluation is correct on them being a good fit.

My wife is a Titans fan (I've been trying for years to convert her to a Bengals fan) so I see a good number of their

games, I can't recall anything very exceptional on Scaife good or bad. I do remember some big catches from him for first downs.

Scaife's solid.

They desperately need a cover safety still IMO.

All these one year deals fall right into Brown's philosophy of not wanting to spend $ on FA's unless they do something good here first, so at least they're taking advantage of this period to an extent.

This team has some decent depth upgrades, but still lacks a stud/leader/Pro Bowler type or two on defense (in particular at LB and S or DT), and their G/C situation is still below average at best.

F*CK YOU DANIEL COATS !!!

Seriously, how many drive killing drops did he have in his career here? I could see why some of Carson's issues with the Bengals might have included this guy. I still don't know how he hung around as long as he did.