Official Bengals Free Agent Thread

membengal

The Bills may just have a worse front office then the bengals. They gave him away for a 4th round pick, is buffalo nuts!!!

we both gave up a once-good receiver

they got a 4

we got a 5

advantage: Bills

Well if you ask Bills fans they have the worst front office in the NFL, i was listening to Sirus and every Bills fan called and said the Ralph Wilson dosnt care about winning, they have not been winning for a decade now, they were mad about how there GM said that he will be sleeping at 12:01 when free agency started LOL. Sound familar LOL, it was just funny to listen to because every bengals fan says the bengals are the worst front office LOL.

Anyways Bills fans seem to think Evens has alot left, and it was because of the QB not because of Evens. So they were furious about this and only getting a 4th, so they dont think he was a "once" good reciever.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, reports today are that TJ is close to a one year deal with Indy.

You do realize that spoils the punchline of my joke, don't you?

The punchline to your joke will arrive when Housh, who after last season complained that he needed to get into the right system to be once again productive, turns out to be a washed up possession guy who can't even thrive in the ultimate system offense. Of course watching him drop that ball in the playoff game was enough payback for me, anything else will just be orange and black striped gravy.

Of course watching him drop that ball in the playoff game was enough payback for me, anything else will just be orange and black striped gravy.

Absolutely. I'm still laughing at him and freely admit its because I'm a hater.

I will say it'll be interesting if he does sign with Indy and we end up with another Colts v. Pats playoff game. Imagine the hype leading up to TJ v. Ocho.

The Bills may suck, but I think those fans need to think twice before complaining about Ralph Wilson.

If it wasn't for his love of the area and his desire to keep NFL in Buffalo, that team would have been long gone years ago.

Should they look at what they can do differently ?? I suppose, but I don't know enough about it outside of my last comment.

No Ralph Wilson in Buffalo = the Los Angeles Bills.

Lee Evans is certainly an upgrade for the Ravens and provides veteran leadership.

TJ in Indy ?? Who cares ?? Yes, I am still happy about his dropped pass as well. Hate on haters !!!

In regards to the Bengals, i'm still left speechless as to why the Bengals thought they were so good with the interior of the o-line they only bothered to bring in MJG. I mean even Marvin was saying the Guard position was the priority after JJoe. Whoever brought up Brian Walters, i'm good with. At this point, he can't be viewed as worse than Livings. Livings is Ghiaciuc at Guard. Maybe worse.

The Bills may suck, but I think those fans need to think twice before complaining about Ralph Wilson.

If it wasn't for his love of the area and his desire to keep NFL in Buffalo, that team would have been long gone years ago.

Should they look at what they can do differently ?? I suppose, but I don't know enough about it outside of my last comment.

No Ralph Wilson in Buffalo = the Los Angeles Bills.

Lee Evans is certainly an upgrade for the Ravens and provides veteran leadership.

TJ in Indy ?? Who cares ?? Yes, I am still happy about his dropped pass as well. Hate on haters !!!

In regards to the Bengals, i'm still left speechless as to why the Bengals thought they were so good with the interior of the o-line they only bothered to bring in MJG. I mean even Marvin was saying the Guard position was the priority after JJoe. Whoever brought up Brian Walters, i'm good with. At this point, he can't be viewed as worse than Livings. Livings is Ghiaciuc at Guard. Maybe worse.

Ive been bringing up Walters name since the Chiefs had to let him go because of salary issues. If the bengals were smart they would bring him in on a 1-2 year deal, and let him play. He would bring the most vet help, and could help out some of the young guys like boling, while i think making a huge upgrade at guard.

At this point, he can't be viewed as worse than Livings. Livings is Ghiaciuc at Guard. Maybe worse.

Strong words. That's pretty bad when we bring up G-check.

Maybe strong words, but would you disagree ??

He flat out sucks.

He does suck, no doubt. But Guy-check was the worst O-lineman I've ever seen.

I have a feeling that Livings won't be the starter and could even possibly be cut before the season starts.

At this point, he can't be viewed as worse than Livings. Livings is Ghiaciuc at Guard. Maybe worse.

He flat out sucks.

I have a feeling that Livings won't be the starter and could even possibly be cut before the season starts.

Guy-check was bad, though you have a very short memory. Rod Jones was pretty awful.

The Bills may just have a worse front office then the bengals. They gave him away for a 4th round pick, is buffalo nuts!!!

they got a 4

we got a 5

We gave up an aging receiver that is a distraction, and no one else had any interest in.

There was a market for Lee Evans, an underrated deep threat who definitely isn't a distraction.

they got a 4

we got a 5

We gave up an aging receiver that is a distraction, and no one else had any interest in.

There was a market for Lee Evans, an underrated deep threat who definitely isn't a distraction.

There WAS a market for Chad... and Washington was making a very generous offer. And Chad BADLY wanted to leave. However, our esteemed franchise owner deemed it better to extract a couple of more distraction filled, "me" fueled years out of the 85. Therein lies the problem.

Lee Evans will do marginally better for Flacco than Chad will for Brady. Chad still has some gas left in him. Lee Evans is a good wide out but Flacco is no Brady.

He flat out sucks.

Guycheck was worst Nate livings a close second.

He flat out sucks.

Guycheck was worst Nate livings a close second.

And we've come full circle to my original comment about Livings being the Ghiaciuc of Guards for the Bengals.

Thanks guys !!!

Hobs:

GeoffHobsonCin

Bengals trying to get bodies for Sunday's game with Cosby, their punt returner, and four other WRs not practicing Tuesday.

11 minutes ago

GeoffHobsonCin

Russell the UFL speedster. Vann, 11 career kick TDs (8 kicks, 3 punts) at Florda A&M for sub Division I record.

14 minutes ago

GeoffHobsonCin

WR Calvin Russell and CB/PR LeRoy Vann signed by Bengals

19 minutes ago

I know they are installing Gruden's offense here, but is the best this team can do is grab UFL cast offs to fill the void ??

I suppose if they are just camp fodder it's one thing, but the way these guys talk players up is amazing.

You would think we just signed Barry f*cking Sanders in his prime or something.

Just camp fodder Army. It proves the ridiculous nature of pre season games that teams go out and sign guys to play in them that both parties know have zero chance of making the actual roster. They are just filling a uni and keeping a regular player from being put at risk in the pre season.

I know they are installing Gruden's offense here, but is the best this team can do is grab UFL cast offs to fill the void ??

My advice is just to sit back and hum to yourself a slightly modified version (placed an "ex" in front of "Tuskers") of COB's suggested fight song:

"Go Ex-Tuskers Go"

(sung the tune of any fight song you can think of)

NFL washouts, parolees, has beens and never weres,

Oh mighty Ex-Tuskers! Crush, Kill, Destroy!

Fear the mighty Ex-Tuskers, Fear the Mighty Ex-Tuskers!

March on down the field, Commander Haslett Gruden at the helm

You're completely out of options, you better play

your f**king asses off! Or else! Or else! Or else!

But not your girlfriend or that little boy!

That might be yours, but your not really sure,

because with 'roids and liquor, your past is all a blur!

March on down the field, Ex-Tuskers, some guys at 3rd rate

cable channel Vs need you,

to break your bones and spill your blood

so some slack-jawed morons sitting drunk in a bar

somewhere might think they're watching the NFL!

Because everyone else is changing the channel!

We're not kidding, please kill somebody on the field or something,

anything for some publicity, because VS will replace

us with a reality show about waiters in LA!

March on down the field, Ex-Tuskers! March on down the field!

Crush! Kill! Destroy! But watch your back if you're at a waterpark

with Odell Thurman, Ex-Tuskers. We're not kidding Ex-Tuskers!

Seriously, just keep your guard up around that dude!

Oh mighty Ex-Tuskers, that's the team we're gonna cheer!

Still beats the hell out of the Bengals Growl...

• 3 weeks later...