SUPER BOWL LVI: Bengals vs. Rams

HoosierCat

That thing with CJ ripping his brace off was something out of WWE.  The face(CJ) ambles down to the ring, the commentators is he insane he gonna get killed, CJ steps into the ring yanks his brace off and proceeds to knock seven bells out of the heel with JR screaming "OMG OMG OMG KING" then he fittingly wins the title :D

• Like 1

I cannot commend the first part of this recent Mays pod w/ Ollie Connolly to you all enough - it's on LouA's D and it is a DEEP dive - it's fantastic. Starts off the pod - about three minutes in. Goes for about 30. Please listen when you get a shot so we can discuss...(you don't need to be a subscriber I don't believe)

https://theathletic.com/podcast/211-the-athletic-football-show/?episode=320

8 hours ago, UK Bengal said:

That thing with CJ ripping his brace off was something out of WWE.  The face(CJ) ambles down to the ring, the commentators is he insane he gonna get killed, CJ steps into the ring yanks his brace off and proceeds to knock seven bells out of the heel with JR screaming "OMG OMG OMG KING" then he fittingly wins the title :D

So...is he playing? I can't find anything on his status.  I assumed not.  Not sure what I'm missing.

Dude, I hope it's not the case, but I think CJ is willing to risk doing more long term damage to his knee to play in the Super Bowl.
I can't say that I blame him either, but hope he stays safe.  

Anyone think he's going to say it hurts when the doctors and coaches ask him how the knee feels ??

9 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

"It feels so high school in the best way."

Is there a "best way" when saying "high school" when referencing a team playing in the Super Bowl ??
I really hope there are a bunch of fans there going crazy like we have seen through the playoffs.

• Like 1