SUPER BOWL LVI: Bengals vs. Rams

HoosierCat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FTH19FA5kc

League's SB preview is out. The preview guy has been a clown all year in these about the Bengals, basically ripping them for "doing nothing about the offensive line". It has irritated me coming from a place that really should be impartial. But I dunno if he has a choice now.

47 minutes ago, membengal said:

I'm not sure about that.   My son practices in the UC bubble and all those practices were moved/canceled suddenly.   Could have been the weather, I guess.

Its a good spot to have practice and easy location.  Bengals not having an indoor facility of their own is an overblown issue by fans, IMO. 

50 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

Bengals not having an indoor facility of their own is an overblown issue by fans, IMO. 

I really don't care as I can see the reasons for both having or not having a bubble.

However, I look at this from the perspective of the NFL being valued at greater than 110 billion dollars.
When you have a team that is in a cold weather location, it's something which I would expect from that organization due to it's value.
When the team or the organization doesn't ensure this is taken care of, it comes across poorly.

Sort of like buying a house.  If a house is valued at greater than half a million, there are things which I expect due to it's value.
3 car garage, certain square footage, land, etc.  When it doesn't have those things, it comes across poorly.

Obviously not an apples to apples comparison, but just how I see it.

• Like 1