SUPER BOWL LVI: Bengals vs. Rams

HoosierCat

17 minutes ago, Stripes said:

So many days

Two bye weeks! Two! What a strange world we are in

(I’ve actually been glad for the time to process how we got here and I like the bengals quietly off at UC doing the prep before next week’s crush sets in)

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 12:37 PM, ArmyBengal said:

Here is my ONLY concern to be quite honest and it has nothing to do with the game.
It's the two week long constant ego stroke for these young players.
It wasn't long ago we discussed on this board about the team not being able to handle success or reading their own press.

Zac needs to keeps these young men focused on the prize.  Win the Super Bowl and all that other shit will find you.
At that point feel free to get a luxury resort in the middle of the ocean and bury yourself in hookers and blow.

Oh wait, that's MY wish...

No need for hookers or blow, just my wife and a big bag of Chronic!

On 2/3/2022 at 10:27 AM, TJJackson said:

Eifert?

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/2/3/22915862/tyler-eifert-toys-with-idea-of-joining-bengals-for-the-super-bowl

Eifert aside, I am kinda surprised there hasnt been a TE signing, even if it is just to the PS. 

Have to assume that CJ wont be good to go......hope for the best, plan for the worst

Scotty Washington from the PS?

On 1/31/2022 at 5:01 PM, HoosierCat said:

Attn any of you with kids or who are kids: looks like Cincy schools are already making Monday the 14th an off day.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/education/no-school-on-super-bowl-monday-cincinnati-public-schools-other-tri-state-districts-taking-day-off

Our school district has a group of Facebook moms all up in arms about giving kids off the day after the Super Bowl like it’s the end of the world.  Personally I think the day after the Super Bowl should be a day off for everyone anyway.

I already told my son that if they don’t give him the day off, I’ll keep him out of school so no worries !!

Fuck those bitches !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Stripes said:

I'm going to be very tempted to cancel my class at OU on Monday. I won't have any reason the university considers justified, so I might need to have someone cough into my open mouth just as the Bengals are hoisting the Lombardi.

bengals w/ Burrow winning the super bowl - that should be an acceptable reason in Athens, frankly

• Like 1