Official Bengals @ Jets Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only person that keeps mentioning something about a pro bowl safety is you, I'm just looking for an adequate backup. I hope you are not referring to Roy Williams as the pro bowl safety we signed, Roy is far removed from the pro bowl player that he once was. Teams were not beating down the door to sign that pro bowl safety we got, whom I wonder why.

And an adequate backup about sums up Nelson, right? You're a fool.

I think the Bengals are playing mind games tonight. Chad allegedly hurts himself before the game, yet starts and shows no signs of such injury. Then suddenly he can't play anymore? I've seen pool hustlers be more subtle than this.

Did you just hear Collinsworth? Over the last five games the Jets defense allowed only 4 touchdowns, opposing quarterbacks have averaged a 37 qb rating, and have allowed an average of 204 yards per game, 60 yards less than any other team.

Well lets hope next week somehow Palmer gets it going again.

I'm not blaming Marvin, but Bratkowski gets a lot of blame in my mind His players can't execute his offense, and to some degree it's been this way all year.

I have no love for Bob, but I'm not sure how he's supposed to help guys catch balls that hit them in the hands.

That said, it looked to me like the O was barely trying. LJ did well every time he got a touch, but they kept going back to B. Scott, who is not a between the tackles guy.

I'm not blaming Marvin, but Bratkowski gets a lot of blame in my mind His players can't execute his offense, and to some degree it's been this way all year.

ill always blame brat - but this one is on both coaches and players. i think theyll be up for next weeks game but this team seems to have motivational issues.

team needs to be better prepared though