Official Bengals @ Jets Game Thread

HoosierCat

Great stats Palmer. 1 of 10 for ZERO yards.

Bratkowski and this offense need to be blown up, completely and totally. If they get shutout this game and against the Jets next week, no way in hell should that joke of an OC have a position in this organization.

And it is time to start thinking of Carson's future replacement. He's absolutely a shell of his former self. Pitiful.

Carson has an O-Line that CANT pass protect, no TE, and One receiver....21 Td's 12 Int's over 3,000 yards, on a RUN FIRST team.....Know what the hell you are talking about.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nelson gone with left knee injury. Are you all happy now? I'm sure whoever his replacement is will be a pro bowler. :rolleyes:

[/quote)

They can't be worse either, Nelson couldn't even start on UC defense. Roll your eyes to that.

Yep, you are absolutely right. Shame on the Bengals for not going out and signing a Pro Bowl safety last offseason.

Oh, wait... :rolleyes:

over reacting because we are watching our team getting completely embarrassed on national tv. against a team that we have to play next week. if this is not a reason to be completly disturbed about. then i don't know what is. if marvs intention was to lay down then that's what he should have done. not thsi bulls**t we are seeing tonight.

Let's go over how this will work itself out over the next 7 days:

Tonight: Sheer panic and anger

Monday-Tuesday: Blame coaching staff

Wednesday-Friday: Realize Bengals did not reveal any type of gameplan for upcoming playoff game. Remember team is playing at home. Confidence begins to come back.

Saturday: Full confidence that Bengals will crush Jets in front of loud home crowd.

Your impressive 1st half stats---

Total yds, 251 to 7

CP's QB rating=1.7

Sanchez QB rating=98.2

1st downs: 16 to 1

So who is the rookie QB and who is the veteran??

BTW...at any point in his otherwise insignificant NFL career, Keith Rivers is encouraged to actually earn a game day paycheck. He gets a mulligan last year due to his injury. But he is too high of a pick to be this much of a total non-factor. Dude is totally stealing a check each week. Starting to wonder about Zimmer's coaching ability with a few of those guys.

Wednesday-Friday: Realize Bengals did not reveal any type of gameplan for upcoming playoff game. Remember team is playing at home. Confidence begins to come back.

Saturday: Full confidence that Bengals will crush Jets in front of loud home crowd.

:sure:

Nelson gone with left knee injury. Are you all happy now? I'm sure whoever his replacement is will be a pro bowler. :rolleyes:

[/quote)

They can't be worse either, Nelson couldn't even start on UC defense. Roll your eyes to that.

Yep, you are absolutely right. Shame on the Bengals for not going out and signing a Pro Bowl safety last offseason.

The only person that keeps mentioning something about a pro bowl safety is you, I'm just looking for an adequate backup. I hope you are not referring to Roy Williams as the pro bowl safety we signed, Roy is far removed from the pro bowl player that he once was. Teams were not beating down the door to sign that pro bowl safety we got, whom I wonder why.

Thats what i dont understand if they didnt care, and didnt want to show any plays off to the jets then why play the starters. They played all the starters for a full half and that was the result, heck yea im worried. Is there anyway to just forfit the game because that is what they should do.

BTW...at any point in his otherwise insignificant NFL career, Keith Rivers is encouraged to actually earn a game day paycheck. He gets a mulligan last year due to his injury. But he is too high of a pick to be this much of a total non-factor. Dude is totally stealing a check each week. Starting to wonder about Zimmer's coaching ability with a few of those guys.

:lmao:

Crikey.

[/quote)

The only person that keeps mentioning something about a pro bowl safety is you, I'm just looking for an adequate backup. I hope you are not referring to Roy Williams as the pro bowl safety we signed, Roy is far removed from the pro bowl player that he once was. Teams were not beating down the door to sign that pro bowl safety we got, whom I wonder why.

And an adequate backup about sums up Nelson, right? You're a fool.

Seconded. :sure:

Ok.....I have a Theory....Already deciding that they would rather play the Jets in the 1st Rd, marvin tries to play mind games with them. Lulling them into a false sense of security, by having his starters in there, yet telling them not to tackle anybody until the get at least 5 yds upfield, also any WR catching a pass will have to run Stadium Stairs all day Monday.

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Seconded. :sure:

Third Here