Official Bengals @ Jets Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how everyone made it out that the fate of the Jets was in the hands of the Bengals. This is a joke!

Who was this "everyone"? I didn't hear anything of the sort. Jets were big favorites tonight.

Jets were 10 point favorites going into tonight.

I love how everyone made it out that the fate of the Jets was in the hands of the Bengals. This is a joke!

Who was this "everyone"? I didn't hear anything of the sort. Jets were big favorites tonight.

They were heavy favorites, because everyone expected them to lay down. They aren't laying down. They are being knocked down...

They were heavy favorites, because everyone expected them to lay down. They aren't laying down. They are being knocked down...

Oh bulls**t. They were heavy favorites because they were expected to sit lots of key players. Which is what they are doing. Had nothing to do with "laying down."

Is nobody else worried about this team next week? Maybe its just me, but the starters are still in the game, and this is what they look like. Talk about not looking good going into a playoff game.

Well i hope im wrong and i worry for nothing lol lol

Eh I am not worried because this team has done it all year. They can look terrible one week and great the next.

They are not laying down...They are not getting knocked down....they're just plain Falling Down...sloppy play all around.