Official Bengals @ Jets Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a whole different story if next week we're watching these teams at PBS. I think Sanchez will get rattled on the road in the playoffs.

They don't need to play Sanchez just put Brad Smith in, Rivers is soft as hell that FB is taking his lunch money. Nelson and Jeanty are arena football league material. The receivers on the pee wee team I coach come out of their breaks harder then the Bengals receivers.

Great stats Palmer. 1 of 10 for ZERO yards.

Bratkowski and this offense need to be blown up, completely and totally. If they get shutout this game and against the Jets next week, no way in hell should that joke of an OC have a position in this organization.

And it is time to start thinking of Carson's future replacement. He's absolutely a shell of his former self. Pitiful.

It's a whole different story if next week we're watching these teams at PBS. I think Sanchez will get rattled on the road in the playoffs.

They don't need to play Sanchez just put Brad Smith in, Rivers is soft as hell that FB is taking his lunch money. Nelson and Jeanty are arena football league material. The receivers on the pee wee team I coach come out of their breaks harder then the Bengals receivers.

KEITH RIVERS HAS 9 TACKLES AND 1 TACKLE FOR A LOSS.....CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE....GET OVER THAT ONE PLAY WHEN THE FULLBACK TOOK HIM OUT...THE DT'S ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THE O-LINEMAN AWAY FROM THE LB'S...........ENOUGH!

They were heavy favorites, because everyone expected them to lay down. They aren't laying down. They are being knocked down...

Oh bulls**t. They were heavy favorites because they were expected to sit lots of key players. Which is what they are doing. Had nothing to do with "laying down."

Besides Benson (who could use a break) WHO ARE THEY SITTING??????

Well, let's see, Peko's out, right? And Crocker, who I have been assured in this thread could make all those tackles Nelson isn't. Geathers not in either, right? As mem noted, Hodge and Skuta were in on the big wildcat run earlier.

You do understand the difference between being hurt and sitting don't you???? They are trying to win this game, but they are getting their a$$es kicked.

Do you really think Crocker, Peko and Geathers would be sitting if this game meant anything?

Don't give me that. If they didn't care about winning, Scott and Tank Johnson wouldn't be playing. If they don't care, why would the Franchise be in there? Face it, they decided they wanted the no. 3 seed and they are not good enough tonight to take it.

They may as well pull everyone now and act like 'they meant to do that'.

Nelson gone with left knee injury. Are you all happy now? I'm sure whoever his replacement is will be a pro bowler. :rolleyes:

Not happy he's injured....extremely happy he's out of the game. It's called addition by subtraction. I'd rather they put Shayne Graham in there at safety...at least he could attempt to tackle someone.

They were heavy favorites, because everyone expected them to lay down. They aren't laying down. They are being knocked down...

Oh bulls**t. They were heavy favorites because they were expected to sit lots of key players. Which is what they are doing. Had nothing to do with "laying down."

Besides Benson (who could use a break) WHO ARE THEY SITTING??????

Well, let's see, Peko's out, right? And Crocker, who I have been assured in this thread could make all those tackles Nelson isn't. Geathers not in either, right? As mem noted, Hodge and Skuta were in on the big wildcat run earlier.

You do understand the difference between being hurt and sitting don't you???? They are trying to win this game, but they are getting their a$$es kicked.

Do you really think Crocker, Peko and Geathers would be sitting if this game meant anything?

Don't give me that. If they didn't care about winning, Scott and Tank Johnson wouldn't be playing.

Didn't you just hear Collinsworth say they wanted to sit Tank but couldn't because of injuries? If Carson plays the whole game I'll be surprised.

At this point in time the Jets can just run the ball and win in the playoffs. Heck the offense cant even get a first down against the Jets defense. The bengals defense cant even stop anybody from the jets, they play like this its over.

Rivers is getting owned tonight, just piss poor