Look who changed his mind

jjakq27

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore Rosenhaus. He's just flappin' his gums as he casts about for some way to save face. His face, that is. Now he can say to his clients (and potential clients), "hey, I told him to stick to his guns but he came in. What can I do?" Or, if coming in ends up helping, "Hey, we talked and figured an olive branch was the best way to go." He knows it's over, he knows he lost, now it's all about positioning.

Personally I hope the local media doesn't cover any of it. Whether he shows or not.

He stopped giving interviews to them in the middle of the season but he had time for all of the talk shows and press row during the Super Bowl. I know they would never do that but it would make my day if it happened.

Personally I hope the local media doesn't cover any of it. Whether he shows or not.

He stopped giving interviews to them in the middle of the season but he had time for all of the talk shows and press row during the Super Bowl. I know they would never do that but it would make my day if it happened.

meh, won't happen.

I'm just interested to see how, if he reports to minicamp, he plans on winning the team back over? I mean, he has to be slightly embarrassed walking into camp. Right?

He should feel embarrassed but that's not Chad's way. He'll still try to garner attention and be buddy-buddy with everyone. The part you discussed earlier about his unhappiness being about not winning is ridiculous. A grown man does not throw a temper tantrum about the fact that his team has narrowly missed the playoffs the past couple of years. A grown man syas to himself 'how do I help this team make the transition from a team on the cusp of winning to a team that is a perennial playoff team?' He's being a baby about his contract pure and simple. :angry:

Your right to a certain extent man, but what if you honestly beleived the ship was sinking at your work and you had offers from other places (I'm not saying he has offers but he could get a deal very easily). If you truly fealt that you were part of a losing team and there was absolutely no way that things could get turned around, would you leave? Would you want out? One man is not going to make or break this team.

I totally agree with this.

BTW - your wife/GF may not get sex for a week after this:

chadfakecover.jpg

I'm just interested to see how, if he reports to minicamp, he plans on winning the team back over? I mean, he has to be slightly embarrassed walking into camp. Right?

He should feel embarrassed but that's not Chad's way. He'll still try to garner attention and be buddy-buddy with everyone. The part you discussed earlier about his unhappiness being about not winning is ridiculous. A grown man does not throw a temper tantrum about the fact that his team has narrowly missed the playoffs the past couple of years. A grown man syas to himself 'how do I help this team make the transition from a team on the cusp of winning to a team that is a perennial playoff team?' He's being a baby about his contract pure and simple. :angry:

Your right to a certain extent man, but what if you honestly beleived the ship was sinking at your work and you had offers from other places (I'm not saying he has offers but he could get a deal very easily). If you truly fealt that you were part of a losing team and there was absolutely no way that things could get turned around, would you leave? Would you want out? One man is not going to make or break this team.

chadfakecover.jpg

I really would've expected a bigger book or to have seen some baggage hanging below the book edge, seeing how big his balls have been lately.

chadfakecover.jpg

I really would've expected a bigger book or to have seen some baggage hanging below the book edge, seeing how big his balls have been lately.

Neh, after announcing his intentions to crawl back to camp, I bet he coulda used a matchbook.

chadfakecover.jpg

That's comedy, I don't care who you are, that's funny... Nice joke shula :lmao::lmao::lmao:

WTF was Chad thinking to do this cover???

chadfakecover.jpg

You're a woman, so you can get away with making a comment like that...LOL

Chad needs to sit down with 7/11, CJ, Ocho Cinco and #85 and figure this all out. Since there is an odd number of personalities, I suggest that they just go straight majority and do whatever the most personalities want to do. I might even give Drew Rosenhaus a 1/2 vote to make it seem most democratic.

Good call. Cybil Cinko will likely show now that he's got all the national media showing up. Hey ESPN, an aging receiver is reporting to mini camp! Get John Clayton out here pronto. Chad will likely drive into the parking lot, get out of his vehicle, change his mind, get back in and drive around the block, pull back in, get out, change his mind, get back in and drive around the block, pull back in, get out, change his mind...

i can see where chad is coming from. mike brown has never ever said " i want to win a super bowl". mike has always said 'i want to be competitive". so chad has some very valid points. the one thing you never do is throw your teammates and fans under the bus. that is the trade mark of a immature coward! so f**k chad and everything about him. if i was a player on this defense every time chad touches the ball i would knock the holy s**t out of his punk ass! if you don't want to be here then be a MAN and handle your business the right way. don't be some punk ass backstabbing coward and act like a little bitch to any media outlet that will hear his little bitch ass. face the facts chad is not as good as he thinks he is. he is NOT a game changing player like jerry or randy where and are. yes he has talent but he puts way to much effort in non football related bulls**t. if he put that kind of effort in to football he could be one of the greats. but he does not he wants to act like a punk ass little kid and wants everyone to bow down and kiss his ass. if i was on this team the only thing i would do would be to kick his ass and put his little bitch ass in his place! as for the mag cover the only thing that comes to mind is what side of the fence does he swing on.

i can see where chad is coming from. mike brown has never ever said " i want to win a super bowl". mike has always said 'i want to be competitive". so chad has some very valid points. the one thing you never do is throw your teammates and fans under the bus. that is the trade mark of a immature coward! so f**k chad and everything about him. if i was a player on this defense every time chad touches the ball i would knock the holy s**t out of his punk ass! if you don't want to be here then be a MAN and handle your business the right way. don't be some punk ass backstabbing coward and act like a little bitch to any media outlet that will hear his little bitch ass. face the facts chad is not as good as he thinks he is. he is NOT a game changing player like jerry or randy where and are. yes he has talent but he puts way to much effort in non football related bulls**t. if he put that kind of effort in to football he could be one of the greats. but he does not he wants to act like a punk ass little kid and wants everyone to bow down and kiss his ass. if i was on this team the only thing i would do would be to kick his ass and put his little bitch ass in his place! as for the mag cover the only thing that comes to mind is what side of the fence does he swing on.

That's pretty much sums up my opinion on the matter.

chadfakecover.jpg

That's comedy, I don't care who you are, that's funny... Nice joke shula :lmao::lmao::lmao:

WTF was Chad thinking to do this cover???

Preparing for GQ?

I really wish this team would go spend some serious cash on serious D players ala New England, but as long as we don't do that we can keep hoping the rebuild through the draft untill we have a team full of first round picks to use and win in 6 years.

I really wish this team would go spend some serious cash on serious D players ala New England, but as long as we don't do that we can keep hoping the rebuild through the draft untill we have a team full of first round picks to use and win in 6 years.

Better happen within 3-4 years because the Bengals' don't re-sign their top defensive picks when their rookie contracts come up.

I wouldn't be surprised if both Hall and/or Joseph were out of here after their rookie contracts come up, Madeiu's already gone, if White or Duke earn any sort of dough on the market, they'll be gone too.

Rivers? Stays if he under-achieves or gets hurt and is affordable.

Now if you're a flashy, crowd appeasing RB, WR, QB, OT or DE - you could stay here. Fans here tend to get enamored with the Chad's and Dillon's and Blake's and Pickens' of the world, pay to come see them, and forget if they won or lost the game at the end of the year.

The less people Mike Brown has to pay, the more he gets to keep. Winning is secondary to shiny new toys for the drooling masses.

To my knowledge, the only person they've dropped a whole lot of cash for is Adalius Thomas. The rest of their defense was either drafted or signed via free agency for not a whole lot of money.