Look who changed his mind

jjakq27

WITHOUT PALMER, Yes, wheter we're talking about '05 or this season, THIS TEAM IS NOTHING. Palmer is this teams only hope with a decent defense. NO CHANCE IN COLD HELL KITNA WOULD'VE WON THAT GAME.

Spot Kitna a halftime lead against a wildcard team at home, and he can't pull one out? Sure he could.

Kitna wasn't fantastic, and his tendency to do fantastically retarded things at times boggled the mind, but he wasn't terrible. That is, if Kitna and the coaches had an appropriate environment to prepare at halftime as opposed to dealing with an emotional WR who - depending on your source - was screaming at or punching coaches.

You've apparently never had to deal with pressure as a professional, but let me tell you, that's not how you do it.

Dude, DC, quit playing yourself. Kitna was OWNED by the Steelers throughout his Bengal's career... I can't believe you guys actually think Chad was the fault behind us losing that '05 playoff game. Rediculous.

You're on crack. Kitna was about 50/50 against the Steelers. I remember two of those wins because they were incredible come from behind wins. I was at one of them. You need to do some research before you go start running of your mouth. Kitna definately wasn't spectacular, but he's nowhere near as dreadful as you make him out to be.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Kitna was OK, but he is just that.....An OK QB. He probably reached his peak; To further that point, Carson had played in the offense a lot less than Kitna (who QB'ed under Brat in Seattle) by his 2nd year starting and statistically bettered any season that Kitna has had in his career. Usually, average QB's don't single-handedly lead their teams to victory in the playoffs. That said, the '05 loss was a combination of things such as inconsistent play by ALL of the WR's and a defense that struggled against the run. Palmer in '05 would have had a difficult time winning that game by himself, as well.