Week 9: Bills @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

17 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

So now your argument is that Sample is so dominating that defenses are covering him with 4 players?

Couldn't the same be said for any player on the field?  Meaning that the better matchup is going to get the ball most of the time?
When has the skill of our TE's been so on point that they created the better matchup?

Still not sure why you are so hell bent on this?  I'm going to root for your boy regardless of how much I think he sucks.

I just think its funny.    2 TDs scored when TEs clearly drew coverage away and left 1v1 match ups.  All I've said is the hand wringing over TE is overblown. 

They are clearly using Sample various protections and run blocking.    They are clearly creating formations at times for Irv Smith.   

Its plain as day.   They motion Boyd into a bunch formation with Smith, Higgins.   They count on them drawing coverage away.   Boyd works the 1 v 1 match up and wins with a great ball by Burrow.   At some point the ball could go to Higgins or Smith.  If TE wasn't a threat they could put a number of players in that bunch.

At some point other players are going to eat.   Its pretty clear IF fans on message boards use the resources available to them and watch film reviews done by former NFL professionals.

7 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

Its pretty clear IF fans on message boards use the resources available to them and watch film reviews done by former NFL professionals.

I don’t need any of that bullshit.  The depth of my nfl knowledge is legendary (in most Stuckey’s gift shops and in any Golden Corral, like ANY Golden Corral).

1 hour ago, COB said:

That is one smashed up car.  Deer must have been full grown.

Yeah in the 0.5 seconds I had before impact it looked like it was fed up for winter. Hit didn’t finish it, cop who responded had to put three rounds into it afterward.

Sounds like a recent hamster incident I had recently. Poor fucker lost traction on the spinning wheel, but that didn’t finish him off either. Dislocated shoulder and lacerations to his face piece didn’t stop him from packing his jaws with food and carrying on. A day later you could tell the infection was going to do him in despite the absolute fearless “Fuck you” look on his face.

One solid hit with the hammer and he was finally at peace. We are going to miss you Spike !!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stripes said:

Looks like my area gets Arizona @ Cleveland. Stand by for irritated commentary. Somehow the Browns get to face a third-string QB despite Murray being healthy enough to play.

Yup between them and the Steelers I have no clue when they actually played an opposing offense that was any good. 

• HoosierCat changed the title to Week 9: Bills @ Bengals Game Thread