Wild Card Weekend: Ravens @ Bengals 2 Electric Boogaloo

HoosierCat

6 hours ago, Stripes said:

Between Lamar Jackson informing the world himself on Twitter that he isn't good to go, Sammy Watkins lamenting the mindset of his quarterback ( https://twitter.com/RussellStReport/status/1613966212341309441?s=20&t=Atth0T1bqGSZ09o0c1rUyA ), and John Harbaugh treating it all like the most irrelevant stuff on Earth ( https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1613960619182407681 ), it seems pretty evident that this nonsense is going to infect that organization the whole offseason. That's even true if Jackson legitimately wants to play in this game but can't.

The ravens love to pound their chests and strut around.  But there’s another side to that sort of personality.  It’s called a Diva and the ravens are dealing with it!  

• Like 1

So who are rooting for in today’s games?

Seahawks at 49er’s
Chargers at Jaguars

i pretty much hate the 49er’s by the Brock Purdy story is fun. Would rather see a Seahawks win myself, but don’t care either way.

The Chargers have been beat up this year and just lost WR Mike Williams to a fractured spine. This one would bring the winner to Cincinnati, should we win and the Dolphins pull off the miracle. Give me the Jags in this one.

1 hour ago, Stripes said:

I’d prefer the Chargers win, because I think they’d be more likely to knock off the Chiefs in the next round.

not with Mike Williams out with a broken back (well done to Staley for playing him last week to get hurt in a meaningless game for the Chargers)- they can't score enough to beat KC without him.  I think best chance for chiefs to lose is lawrence to go nuclear with nothing to lose against that KC defense...

21 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Thank you Joe Burrow.  Thank you.

Dear front office,
He thinks you guys are the best and wants to be here forever. Please, PLEASE don’t fuck this up.

Sincerely,
All Bengals Fans

Pretty damn sure he knows they won't army - this is a new day in the front office -ok to let go of the past. You don't say what he said if that's a concern of his. Now starting to really wonder if he will really work hard with them to structure the contract to make it easier to keep Tee, Logan, and Chase, for instance.  That quote kinda opened the door to think that is something on his mind...