Wild Card Weekend: Ravens @ Bengals 2 Electric Boogaloo

HoosierCat

I never post on gameday threads because I would really offend the vast majority who do and I don't want to do that even though I really feel like unloading on their type before thinking things through approach.

If Williams is down for buffalo Carman will start at OLT he did well enough in my opinion except for the holding call and the sack given up but that's better than Williams who has been real bad this season giving up 12 sacks and multiple pressures.

Apple was a liability last season (see superbowl) and he continues to be a liability this season.

lay off Dax Hill the kid gets very little play this season and is thrust into that game situation its difficult for a vet to adjust let alone a rookie.

All is good though and on to Buffalo and a much better performance from both sides of the ball.  

40 minutes ago, UK Bengal said:

I never post on gameday threads because I would really offend the vast majority who do and I don't want to do that even though I really feel like unloading on their type before thinking things through approach.

If Williams is down for buffalo Carman will start at OLT he did well enough in my opinion except for the holding call and the sack given up but that's better than Williams who has been real bad this season giving up 12 sacks and multiple pressures.

Apple was a liability last season (see superbowl) and he continues to be a liability this season.

lay off Dax Hill the kid gets very little play this season and is thrust into that game situation its difficult for a vet to adjust let alone a rookie.

All is good though and on to Buffalo and a much better performance from both sides of the ball.  

Jackson will not be the starter at Buffalo, Isiah Prince was not active for the game but he is the backup Left Tackle....unless they sign someone else.......

My favorite defensive play prior to last night was Fulcher intercepting Jim Kelly in the endzone to seal AFC Championship.    The Wilson/Hubbard play is probably the greatest defensive play in that stadium.    

I'm not joking around but that is on the level of the Steeler's immaculate reception. 

• Like 2

So I'm snooping around on some Raven's message boards.   What do I see?    A reference about Raven's ownership, management viewpoint towards the fans with video of Charlie Brown trying to kick the football with Lucy pulling it away.

1st, its funny because that was staple reference for the Pre Marvin Bengals.    2nd,  what a bunch of babies.    They have  2 superbowls a slew of playoff victories, HOF players etc.   That thread is the true measure of Joe Burrow's impact.  Joe Burrow and Co. changing the AFC North pecking order to a point Raven fans playing victim, lol.