Wild Card Weekend: Ravens @ Bengals 2 Electric Boogaloo

HoosierCat

I N C O M P L E T E

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bengals are going to Buffalo :-)

all 4 top seeds advanced, unlike in the NFC

Thank you Army and spawn for delivering the N O I S E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week - Adenii at OLT, Prince at ORT (they better sign him to the team roster and not trust that he will be there to elevate off the PS on gameday)

Unless Jonah is not hurt nearly as bad as I think he was

And they need to sign an OL this week........PS, roster, whatever, they need one more, dropping likes flies

that was every bit as hard as I thought it would be. And losing Jonah is a massive gut punch. But thrilled to get the W and move on. First time ever winning playoff games in back to back seasons. 

23 minutes ago, membengal said:

that was every bit as hard as I thought it would be. And losing Jonah is a massive gut punch. But thrilled to get the W and move on. First time ever winning playoff games in back to back seasons. 

So whats the mood in Baltimore tonight - has the Huntley decade begun?  Lamar Jackson to the Jets for a conditional r7 pick?

On 1/9/2023 at 5:43 PM, Stripes said:

Easily the best season of Bengals linebacking I have ever seen as a fan.

Digging this back up because it should be noted it was Logan Wilson who knocked the ball free for Hubbard to run back 98 yards for the score.

LBs. Yeah, we got some.

• Like 1

Really folks - I know Bates is a money guy, but do you really want Dax Hill as your starting FS instead of Bates bext year?

I know, I know - the cap means you cant sign'em all, and Bates loss will definitely mean a round 3 comp pick

First three picks picks next year need to be a pass rusher (probably 3TDT) , pass blocking OLT, and a man cover outside corner