Week 8: Bengals @ Browns (MNF)

HoosierCat

What an embarrassment on national TV Troy was so excited to see Burrow lol what a joke they all have been tonight. 

Didn’t know the Browns were the super bowl contenders tonight. Just look at the body language between both teams and that will tell you looked like they wanted it more!

Let the Browns get their win I guess. 3-5 staring at a game at Miami then at Buffalo. 3-7.  The Bengals need to win next week and hope for a Ravens loss at Saints. Then the Bengals can realistically only afford to lose 2 more games to finish 11-6 if they want any hope at the division. Long shot.

If the Bengals can’t see they need OT help, I don’t know what will. Division teams rushing the QB at will. It should be priority #1 to replace Williams. Then upgrade pass rusher, DL, and CB. Oh yeah and find a Mixon replacement. Too many damn holes to fix before they pay Burrow a billion dollars.

Seriously need a left tackle.  Jonah Williams was a high draft pick.  That’s all I can say right now.  Seriously consider a FA next year, they take too long to develop and you can’t tell who’s going to actually turn into anything good.  

It’s hindsight but giving Huber another year was a mistake.  Guys just wear out, even punters.