Bubble? BUBBLE?

membengal

Sold!

The Cincinnati Bengals and Integrity Express Logistics (IEL) today announced a multi-year naming rights partnership for the team's indoor practice facility, which will be called the IEL Indoor Facility. The new partnership makes IEL the Official Logistics Partner of the Cincinnati Bengals.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-indoor-practice-facility-naming-rights

What about naming rights for the parking areas ??

Through the season the tailgaters would be sponsored by whomever got the naming rights to their lot and at the end of the year one of the sponsors would be named the “Tailgaters of the year”. That organization would be given let’s say 15-20 tickets to hand out to their employees for a game next season.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Wow!  The Official Logistics Partner of the Cincinnati Bengals.  That’s pretty heavy.  

Sorry IEL, whoever the hell you are, but I’m still the UNOFFICIAL logistics partner of the Cincinnati Bengals.  

I’m out here, on my own, doing guerrilla logistics (always on behalf of my unofficial partner, the Bengals).

IEL can have all their fancy “official” relationships.  I’m from the streets, motherfuckers.  I keep it 100% real to the casket.  You think logisticing is some kind of game?  I’m a soldier for these fucking logistics.  

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Stripes said:

If anyone would like to purchase the naming rights to my stadium seats, let me know. I'll give you a competitive rate, and I will ensure the seats are vacated at half time so everyone can see them.

Maybe we could get those cardboard cutouts, like during COVID, of Moobs and Ogbuehi in their gutter cleaning uniforms from COB's house and have them sit in for the 2nd half of games.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[insert willywonkayougetnothing.gif here]

Hamilton County is not entitled to any money from the Cincinnati Bengals' 16-year Paycor Stadium naming rights deal, according to a letter from accounting firm Clark Shaffer Hackett the team has provided to the county.

Under the terms of the 1997 lease, if the Bengals sold the naming rights and the net revenue the team received was $60 million or less, the county would get nothing. If there was additional revenue, the county was entitled to 30%, while the Bengals kept the rest.

The $60 million figure comes from a lease provision. It sets the initial amount by which the Bengals were entitled to every dollar at $16.67 million in 2000, then increases it by 6% annually. That means this year, the Bengals are entitled to everything if the rights go for $60 million or less.

https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2022/11/02/paycor-naming-rights-bengals-taxpayers.html

So at most, the Bengals got $3.75 million a year (60/16). 

So maybe we can afford to pay Burrow when he's 38 and on the downside of his career, after he's won 3-4 Super Bowls for someone else ??  Hope the Bengals front office is playing the lottery that's up over a billion now.  Unfortunately for them if they are, I'm planning on winning so there's that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

So maybe we can afford to pay Burrow when he's 38 and on the downside of his career, after he's won 3-4 Super Bowls for someone else ??  Hope the Bengals front office is playing the lottery that's up over a billion now.  Unfortunately for them if they are, I'm planning on winning so there's that.

then you can upgrade from select sirloins to choice strips, and from Milwaukees Best to MIchelob