All things T.O.

agreen_112

Two Loon Platoon

I think this is marketable - tee shirts, towels, socks, toilet paper, action figures - the whole works

Hair, are you a marketing exec? :-)

Back to reality - if he can't go, he can't go, and the 6 game PUP option is not an option

He's either on the roster taking up a valuable roster spot despite being unable to go, on season-ending IR, or cut/traded/gone. I say you park the guy on IR for a year, let him heal, and use your one-year rental of Loon Number 2 in his place. In 2011, you get a fully healed Bryant back, and Loon #2 goes away.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Loon Platoon

I think this is marketable - tee shirts, towels, socks, toilet paper, action figures - the whole works

Hair, are you a marketing exec? :-)

I often think of my spewings as my only true gift to the world, and thus....if you can make a buck off of anything I say I won't complain. Nor will I reject any future guilt payment offered in exchange for my full approval.

Go forth and spread my word.

Some say the Cincinnati Bengals made a bold move. I say more of a stupid one.

The Bengals added another problem child to their roster when they signed Terrell Owens to a one-year contract worth $2 million. Owens has a chance to make another $2 million in bonuses.

Mark my words -

the Bengals just threw money down the drain with this deal. They apparently couldn't come up with a plan to make their team better, so they've purposely sabotaged the season.

Why else would they sign another mentally unstable player? Owens makes the fourth player to sign who has proven to be hard to work with in the past. Cedric Benson, Tank Johnson and Adam "Don't call me Pacman anymore" Jones are the other three with previous off-field issues.

Head coach Marvin Lewis and his staff definitely will have their work cut out for them. They've done a pretty good job of keeping wide receiver Chad Ochocinco in check. But I don't know how they'll fair with four more space cadets.

Owens will be the toughest to handle out of the bunch. He's already taken some of the spotlight away from the team when he didn't show up for the first day of workouts because of a missed overnight flight last week.

The Bengals didn't make a big deal about the situation. Instead, they tried to focus on how great Owens did when he finally made it to practice a day later. Yeah, it's going to be one of those seasons.

Owens and Ochocinco might respect one another and try to keep their egos in check. But in the near future, these two grown men who love to whine and have everything go their way eventually will clash. This relationship won't end well.

The Bengals organization will continue to cater to Owens every need until they figure out he's not worth the time or money. But by then, it will be too late.

I'll definitely be the first to say, "I told you so."

Who was Mentally unstable last offseason?How was T.O Unstable last season? Please do tell because if you were talking about the team 3 years ago I could agree but this team under Lewis and Zimmer? you need quit hating.Let me guess a Ravens fan who isn't so sure of his team no more? or a stillers fan living in the past?

PS,What forum are you from? so I can come find you at seasons end since we all know you won't come back and own up to your claims.

The Bengals added another problem child to their roster when they signed Terrell Owens to a one-year contract worth $2 million. Owens has a chance to make another $2 million in bonuses.

Mark my words -

the Bengals just threw money down the drain with this deal. They apparently couldn't come up with a plan to make their team better, so they've purposely sabotaged the season.

Why else would they sign another mentally unstable player? Owens makes the fourth player to sign who has proven to be hard to work with in the past. Cedric Benson, Tank Johnson and Adam "Don't call me Pacman anymore" Jones are the other three with previous off-field issues.

Head coach Marvin Lewis and his staff definitely will have their work cut out for them. They've done a pretty good job of keeping wide receiver Chad Ochocinco in check. But I don't know how they'll fair with four more space cadets.

Owens will be the toughest to handle out of the bunch. He's already taken some of the spotlight away from the team when he didn't show up for the first day of workouts because of a missed overnight flight last week.

The Bengals didn't make a big deal about the situation. Instead, they tried to focus on how great Owens did when he finally made it to practice a day later. Yeah, it's going to be one of those seasons.

Owens and Ochocinco might respect one another and try to keep their egos in check. But in the near future, these two grown men who love to whine and have everything go their way eventually will clash. This relationship won't end well.

The Bengals organization will continue to cater to Owens every need until they figure out he's not worth the time or money. But by then, it will be too late.

You've made 3 posts in 2 different threads (one of which wasn't about what you were spouting off about) and started a completely new thread

ALL SAYING THE SAME THING.

No problem having an opinion as there are tons flying around here, just keep it within reason.

Now onto your opinion:

I couldn't agree LESS...

Welcome to the Zone !!!

The Cincinnati Bengals added another problem child to their roster when they signed Terrell Owens. Owens will be the toughest to handle out of the bunch.

Nope. If you pay attention to his past - apparently you haven't - he's always nice as can be Year 1. He's also never had a QB as mentally tough as Carson to keep his ass in line. Garcia wasn't cut out for that job, neither was McNabb (waaaaay too sensitive) or even Romo (not enough experience at the time).

You could tell Carson had the ability to deal with this garbage early on when Chad was doing his 'nobody can stop 85' thing. Somebody asked Carson if he could and he said sure - just throw the ball to TJ.

I expect TO to be on his best behavior this year. And if he isn't? They only have $2M invested in him, and they'll definitely have a good WR (Caldwell? Shipley? Dare I say Quan Cosby?) who won't be on the 45. If TO acts like an ass, he won't dress.

Mark my words -

Do you guys smell something??? I sure do, it smells like a dirty ass troll. Who's your team?? Dont tell me its the Browns, cause then you are wasting your time. We are gonna beat the piss out of them this year whoever it is.

Who's your team?? Dont tell me its the Browns, cause then you are wasting your time. We are gonna beat the piss out of them this year whoever it is.

This is classic Steeler fan behavior.

I work with a Steeler fan who every time he sees me brings up T.O. missing the flight to training camp and how he's already a distraction.

My response: I can tell you're scarred s**tless, or you wouldn't keep bringing it up. The Bengals are going to sweep the Steelers again this year. And it won't be nearly as difficult as it was last year.

Mark my words -

OK, just a few things that you have wrong here.

Benson has been with the team for the two previous seasons and he and Tank were both very good players and team-mates last year.

No problems there.

Pacman and TO are the two new players with problems in the past, both know that anything they do will be closely watched and they will get released very quickly if they cause any distractions. Both have tremendous upside and very little downside, because the Bengals are not relying on them to be the guy at their respective positions.

No problems here.

TO showed up for the late practice the day he signed, he would not have made much of the first practice even if he caught his original flight. He has looked very good for his age and has said nothing to show he is going to be the bad TO.

His most used saying this season as a Bengal is that he came here for a chance to get back to the SB, something he really wants.

No problem there either

Seems to me, that you are jealous or maybe just scared that the Bengals are putting together a very deep team. One that may kick the living daylights out of your favorite football franchise.

WHO-DEY!!!

Who's your team?? Dont tell me its the Browns, cause then you are wasting your time. We are gonna beat the piss out of them this year whoever it is.

This is classic Steeler fan behavior.

I work with a Steeler fan who every time he sees me brings up T.O. missing the flight to training camp and how he's already a distraction.

My response: I can tell you're scarred s**tless, or you wouldn't keep bringing it up. The Bengals are going to sweep the Steelers again this year. And it won't be nearly as difficult as it was last year.

It smells of Steeler fan but I think good chance its a ravens fan,Their probably offended the talking heads suddenly became interested in the bengals.

Now onto your opinion:

For the record, it doesn't actually appear to be his...

/>http://www.galvnews.com/story.lasso?ewcd=eda0caea7160aa5e

Odd. He plagiarised something completely dull, uninsightful, and useless. It's like a forger who prints counterfeit Monopoly money.

For the record, it doesn't actually appear to be his...

/>http://www.galvnews.com/story.lasso?ewcd=eda0caea7160aa5e

Odd. He plagiarised something completely dull, uninsightful, and useless. It's like a forger who prints counterfeit Monopoly money.

Nice catch.

What kind of outfit is this site out of Galveston? Lines like this wouldn't get me through my school writing classes:

They’ve done a pretty good job of keeping wide receiver Chad Ochocinco in check. But I don’t know how they’ll fair with four more space cadets.

Is he talking about taking four guys to the Ohio State Fair or what?

There were other sophmoric errors in it as well but that was the best example

Doyle gets an earful from Bengals fans re: his column blasting the Bengals for signing TO. My favorite:

You are a (deleted) idiot. Go to hell you (deleted) hater and shave that (deleted) hair from your (deleted) face. Nobody likes you. You suck at everything. Go (delete) yourself you (deleted) disgraced to sports and if I were you I would never trash a list of criminals again. Hopefully they read this and kill your (deleted) (deleted). Too bad nobody will care. Rest in peace.

:lmao: I have to remember to use that in my next argument with Hair.

Mark my words -

troll.jpg

Doyle gets an earful from Bengals fans re: his column blasting the Bengals for signing TO. My favorite:

You are a (deleted) idiot. Go to hell you (deleted) hater and shave that (deleted) hair from your (deleted) face. Nobody likes you. You suck at everything. Go (delete) yourself you (deleted) disgraced to sports and if I were you I would never trash a list of criminals again. Hopefully they read this and kill your (deleted) (deleted). Too bad nobody will care. Rest in peace.

:lmao: I have to remember to use that in my next argument with Hair.

Now That's Funny.