All things T.O.

agreen_112

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't matter a bit. Because even thogh the core of this team hasn't changed the perception of who the Bengals are surely will.

Do we give one-tenth of a sh*t?

Yeah, we do. Or how else would you explain why so many of the threads on this board relate to sportswriters rankings, player grades on Madden, and the media's obsession with the Bengals arrest record and pursuit of character risks? Furthermore, this teams improved reputation, based upon a strong running game and newly discovered defensive prowess, becomes a backstory now. In it's place a few divas and character risks will take back the spotlight.

Besides, won't it be that much sweeter when Chad and TO are both angels all year and the Bengals win the Super Bowl with a 16 play, 90 yard drive that consumes 10 minutes on the back of Cedric Benson?

Would it kill you to at least mention the defense in your fantasy? After all, it is the strongest part of the team, and if this team does make it to the Super Bowl it might be nice if we fans acknowledged the players most responsible.

too bad he is too self important to have made the flight he was actually scheduled for

but....that is what Divas do, right?

rules that apply to others just dont apply to them?

Is it a "rule"? Really.

I am not going to needle the guy, a very veteran player, for "missing" (deciding not to take) a red-eye flight.

What purpose does taking a red eye serve for an athlete? Walking off a plane, the one you got on at bedtime, and going straight to work?

Can we agree that there is no "rule" for veteran NFL players to do that?

SoP's budgeting his frequent flyer miles, more like.

True story.

Yesterday I was driving home from work when I realized I was feeling a little bit like Betty White. Or perhaps Abe Vigoda. Regardless, I stopped at a local 7-11 for a life restoring Snicker bar, and while standing in line noticed a display of inexpensive porkpie hats. Who knew 7-11 sold hats? I briefly considered a sharp looking red plaid number before choosing the classic black adorned with a black and silver band. Best, my personal tribute to Terrell Owens only set me back $8.99....and can be thrown away immediately if I conclude that wearing it makes me look stupid.

So there it is. My personal Bengal Nation welcome to Terrell Owens.

Yeah, we do [give > 0.10 sh*t]. Or how else would you explain why so many of the threads on this board relate to sportswriters rankings, player grades on Madden, and the media's obsession with the Bengals arrest record and pursuit of character risks?

I suppose that's to the individual. My advice - stop caring. Embrace your inner thug. Look forward to how sweet it will be when they win with a group of players who - surprise - don't cause problems.

In other words, try to work with delayed gratification here.

Would it kill you to at least mention the defense in your fantasy?

Who do you think got a stop on 3rd-and-1 to force a punt? ;)

This looks like a job for T

So, everybody just follow T

We need a little controversy

Cause it seemed so empty without T

We've created a monsta! :lol:

Embrace your inner thug.

Telling HOF to embrace his inner thug? He'll ducktail what hair he has left, venture forth with a zip gun he made in metal shop, and quickly get a stern talking to from Officer Krupke. That's right, that mf'er is OLD!

Well, it's hardly gangsta or thuggish, but I do look good in my new porkpie hat.

Perhaps I'm embracing my inner Sinatra.

It gladdens my heart to know that you are sporting the best fashion that 7-11 has to offer.

I have only one regret.

That being, at the time of purchase I didn't feel gangsta enough to seriously consider the red plaid version.

T.O. thinks he's special. You know who else thinks they're special? Squirrels. If I were a squirrel (or T.O.), I'd learn to keep my mouth shut.

Squirrels are always running around chattering, acting like they're badasses. Hey squirrels, you could get eaten by an owl, or some hillbilly could start blazing away at you with a shotgun at any time. Quit acting like you run the world, because your life is really a grim struggle for survival. Wake up T.O., and squirrels of the world!

True story.

Yesterday I was driving home from work when I realized I was feeling a little bit like Betty White. Or perhaps Abe Vigoda. Regardless, I stopped at a local 7-11 for a life restoring Snicker bar, and while standing in line noticed a display of inexpensive porkpie hats. Who knew 7-11 sold hats? I briefly considered a sharp looking red plaid number before choosing the classic black adorned with a black and silver band. Best, my personal tribute to Terrell Owens only set me back $8.99....and can be thrown away immediately if I conclude that wearing it makes me look stupid.

So there it is. My personal Bengal Nation welcome to Terrell Owens.

I've seen those at 7/11's and other Liquor Stores as well. Even in an AM/PM.

True One-Stop shopping...you can get a Slurpee and a Fidora!

T.O. thinks he's special. You know who else thinks they're special? Squirrels. If I were a squirrel (or T.O.), I'd learn to keep my mouth shut.

Squirrels are always running around chattering, acting like they're badasses. Hey squirrels, you could get eaten by an owl, or some hillbilly could start blazing away at you with a shotgun at any time. Quit acting like you run the world, because your life is really a grim struggle for survival. Wake up T.O., and squirrels of the world!

lol.gif Hahahaha....F*ckin Squirrels !!!

What purpose does taking a red eye serve for an athlete?

Sorry

Where I work, they want me to be there on time expect me to be there on time will fire my ass if I am not there on time

I forget that Divas professional athletes run their lives by different rules than the rest of us

The key parts of your issue.

TO does not work where you work. So, he, nor any other professional athlete, is subject to all the precise standards of your workplace. And vice-versa.

You are making a mountain out of a rabbit turd.