The Rodgers Trade is off

Kazkal

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god everyone, you dont know how good it feels to aquire a starting NT, DE, Wide out, AND a QB all in two days.

:excitedgroup:

And don't you know how good it felt knocking your team out of the playoffs last year! I'm still loving it!

Oh my god everyone, you dont know how good it feels to aquire a starting NT, DE, Wide out, AND a QB all in two days.

:excitedgroup:

And don't you know how good it felt knocking your team out of the playoffs last year! I'm still loving it!

OR.....How good it felt finishing 3 games above your team in the AFC North and scoring 51 points on you defence.

OR.....How good it felt finishing 3 games above your team in the AFC North and scoring 51 points on you defence.

WTF? We scored 45 on yours on that day, and in the game we kicked your boys to the curb in the 19-14 loss that left you OUT of the playoffs, that left us with a ONE point difference in points. Your point was???

WTF? We scored 45 on yours on that day, and in the game we kicked your boys to the curb in the 19-14 loss that left you OUT of the playoffs, that left us with a ONE point difference in points. Your point was???

We still won that first game by 6, with a no name QB at the time, BTW....and what about that first question?

We still won that first game by 6, with a no name QB at the time, BTW....and what about that first question?

Oh...about that first question. It doesn't matter. We BOTH sat home watching the playoffs. Not a lot of difference is there?

^ Im sick of all these quotes, their quite annoying.

But, no there isnt, however, the Browns already show more promise for next year than the Bengals. Some analysts are already calling for the Brownies to win the AFC North and make a deep play off run. Not that these "analysts" opinions mean a lot, buit its a start.

But, no there isnt, however, the Browns already show more promise for next year than the Bengals. Some analysts are already calling for the Brownies to win the AFC North and make a deep play off run. Not that these "analysts" opinions mean a lot, buit its a start.

News Flash. I don't remember a single analyst predicting the Giants as the NFL Champions this time last year.

News Flash. I don't remember a single analyst predicting the Giants as the NFL Champions this time last year.

I'm personally offended by the fairy in UnderDawg's avatar. Can we make him stop using it? <_<

I'm personally offended by the fairy in UnderDawg's avatar. Can we make him stop using it? <_<

Sadly no.

Like your kitten is much better.

Sadly no.

Fine. But if he starts calling us the "bungles" I'm sic'n membengal on his arse! :angry:

Sadly no.

Fine. But if he starts calling us the "bungles" I'm sic'n membengal on his arse! :angry:

Holy S**t!! :lol:

Sadly no.

I refuse to use that word unless Im in the Smak shack, I think it sounds stupid. I just wish you people would stop calling them selves that and calling us Clowns, but sadly, that will never happen.

Sadly no.

I refuse to use that word unless Im in the Smak shack, I think it sounds stupid. I just wish you people would stop calling them selves that and calling us Clowns, but sadly, that will never happen.

Some of us call 'em as we see 'em. :P

I call neither team by those names out of pure respect for the NFL.

Sadly no.

Some of us call 'em as we see 'em. :P

You talking about your own team name, right?

I'm not blaming the current administration, I'm blaming Mike Brown.

I understand that. And his record during his first 12 years is undeniably horrible. But likewise, since he gets the blame for those years, isn't the guy due some credit for his current administration?

Instead, as soon as Cleveland signs a free agent tackle: "Mike Brown is the worst owner in sports."

Worse than Art Modell, who stuck a knife in the hearts of Browns fans? Worse than the insane alcoholic who owns the Knicks and is allowing the franchise to sink to new lows on and off the court? Worse than the guy who owned the Hartford Whalers and lied his way out of town? Worse than the Ford family? Worse than crazy ass Al Davis?

Stop reading that dumbass columnist in the Enquirer, stop listening to the talking heads on ESPN, and start thinking for yourself. Mike Brown is not the worst owner in sports, he's not even close.

I found out what happened. After the trade was agreed upon, Shaun was reading some bengal message boards and saw that bengal fans couldn't even spell his name correctly (it's Rogers people...not that dificult!) and then when he saw that people continually called John ThorNton "John Thorton" despite the fact that he's been here for years, he announced that he refused to play in a city with such dumbass fans.

Corey "Dillion" and Deltha "O'Neil" understand where he's coming from...