The Rodgers Trade is off

Kazkal

Are man-hugs permitted around here? :blink: What I think some do not get is that that term, from the outside, IS OFTEN USED in a very offensive manner. Does everyone that uses a socially racial or derogatory term intend it to be equally offensive? I don't think so. Heck, I know some that used such words but obviously do so out of complete ignorance and stupidity. Does that excuse the usage? Not at all. But to me it softens the blow a bit, and provides opportunity for education. That's where I put this punk. I don't *believe* he is using the term like all outsiders do (i.e. intended to demean, insult, and harm not just the organization's image, but the fans in general ... for being 'dumb enough to be a fan of the Bengals', as I have been told). You see, assuming he is really a fan of the Bengals, and continues to have some disgusting personal satisfaction (feeling of superiority, as someone said) by using the term, then I put him in the category of the stupid and ignorant. He has obviously never experienced the intentional blow that is dealt by outsiders when they constantly use this term. I have. Repeatedly. It doesn't take long for it to hurt and hurt deeply. I'll try to ignore him and his lack of understanding. It won't be easy, but I truly enjoy the FOOTBALL discussion around here so much that I might just be able to roll my eyes at the idiots that are obviously more focused on this need to make themselves feel bigger than they are.

I love the Bengals. Are they obviously screwed up with in the FO, ownership, etc? No doubt. But I love 'em. Did they mess up another potentially good scenario? Probably. Almost assuredly. You come to expect it. But like a child that simply never meets your expectations, you love them. You seem to always be willing to see hope in tomorrow, as ridiculous as that might seem in the face of the past. You embrace it in a way that only makes sense to those of us within the family ... to those of use that simply would never get in the habit of calling our failing child derogatory names, day after day, conversation after conversation.

So where is that man-hug?

Well written, completely and utterly wrong about me but at least you tried to give it some thought and despite all the digs against me (it was kinda' cute the way you worked those in) I appreciate the fact that you at least tried to psychoanalyze the situation rather than just condemning me outright.

Yes, I do understand what it’s like to be picked on for rooting for the Bengals. I was born in Toledo but mostly grew up in Los Angeles. Living around all the Rams and Trojans fans you can bet I got picked on for being from Ohio. That’s one of the main reasons I ‘chose” to be a Bengals fan.

No doubt many of you live in or around Cincinnati where at least you have some base of support. Most of the other people around you are fans of the same teams. I’ve been on my own so to speak since I decided to root for the Cats back around ’75 or so.

You’ll notice that I’m still rooting for them. So my loyalty is not a question here. God knows I’ve probably lived through more indignity with this club than most of the fans here that began rooting for them in the late ‘80s or afterwards.

But here I still am.

There are tons of Steeler fans out here. I’ve even met a few Ravens and Browns fans on my lot but no other Bengal fans. Haironfire is the closest thing to another Southern California Bengal fan I’ve ever come across and I only recently realized he lived out here too.

So yeah, I know what it’s like to get picked on and joked at for rooting for the “Bungles”. So there goes one pillar of your analysis.

I use the term “bungles” because whether some of you like it not too often they are bunglers. My philosophy is “if the name fits….” If a handful of you take offense to it then how about talking to me like a human being and not immediately condemning me or “demanding” I do as you like? How did you expect me to react when the first thing any of you “offenders” did was attack me? You started out demanding I do as you want like I was your lapdog.

Not one of you PM’d me about it, not one of nicely asked me about it, not one of tried to compromise with me even or asked me to PM you to discuss it. You just began childishly calling me names and questioning my hygiene and ancestry.

Yep, that’ll get you what you want every time. :rolleyes:

What’s the old saying? Ah yes, “You can attract more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.”

Let’s try a little civility here shall we boys? :sure:

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except, he's dead wrong reedle. I am noticing that being a common problem among the new sign-ups on this board. The willingness to be dead wrong, and hold to being wrong, regardless.

Why drag others into this (me being a new sign up)? Unless I am dead wrong all the time, which is a distinct possibility.

So basically, Bengals1 is a child abuser. The defense rests m'lud.

Nah, just a bad parent. Not all that uncommon. Yet I do readily admit that allowing a 'name' to hurt can be pretty darn childish ... but pain is pain. Stinking poor excuse for a parent! :wacko:

No need for an explanation. We all have our bug bears. Just trying to add a little levity to the thread.

I did refute your ridiculous rant, bengals1. You want to fix things? Simply acknowledge that it is like s**tting on a dinner plate and serving it steaming hot to those of us who have been on this forum a lot longer than you everytime you run that f**ked up bungles thing into nearly every post like you are somehow better than everyone else at clear-eyed seeing all that is wrong with this team. You are not special. Every one of us knows that the team is dearly in need of help, luck, and competence.

My "bona fides" in terms of Bengals fan go back as far as yours, so lets not play that game.

How about this, I will agree to let it go, in the understanding that you have made a mistake, acknowledge it, and will try not to work "bungles" into every f**kin' one of your posts. Your last 10 or so show some improvement in that respect, so, that's something. But why beg you not to be a tool through PM? It was pointed out to you very nicely initially, and you dug in your heels to defend being an officious prick. Fine. So be it.

I will see if it gets better from here on out. I hope it does. Strip away your weird need to try and garner chuckles over the oh-so-witty Bungles stuff and you might have material worth reading. I can only hope.

ETA: Oh, and I now live in Memphis. Have lived in Tennessee for 10 years. I promise you I know what it is like to deal with a**h*** fans from other teams. And then some. I guess I want to be able to come to a forum where I don't have to deal with that s**t ever more. Just sayin'. And duus? He lives in Pittsburgh. You cannot begin to know his pain as a fan, I would guess. Also, just sayin'.

I did refute your ridiculous rant, bengals1. You want to fix things? Simply acknowledge that it is like s**tting on a dinner plate and serving it steaming hot to those of us who have been on this forum a lot longer than you everytime you run that f**ked up bungles thing into nearly every post like you are somehow better than everyone else at clear-eyed seeing all that is wrong with this team. You are not special. Every one of us knows that the team is dearly in need of help, luck, and competence.

My "bona fides" in terms of Bengals fan go back as far as yours, so lets not play that game.

How about this, I will agree to let it go, in the understanding that you have made a mistake, acknowledge it, and will try not to work "bungles" into every f**kin' one of your posts. Your last 10 or so show some improvement in that respect, so, that's something. But why beg you not to be a tool through PM? It was pointed out to you very nicely initially, and you dug in your heels to defend being an officious prick. Fine. So be it.

I will see if it gets better from here on out. I hope it does. Strip away your weird need to try and garner chuckles over the oh-so-witty Bungles stuff and you might have stuff worth reading. I can only hope.

If it was ever pointed out to me nicely then I missed it. This post sure ain't gonna' do it. Just more of the same.

"I" made a mistake? No, I used a word I have every right to use, something you've not yet acknowledged by the way, and you came unglued. How 'bout, "you" overreacted?

Again we’re back to the ole’ “You’re wrong because I said you’re wrong” argument of yours.

You’ve been on this forum a lot longer than I have, so somehow that gives you the right to dictate to me? I didn’t know there was a seniority system here. Where is that written down?

You claim to be a “true” Bengal fan but when my background and loyalty is questioned and I explain myself I’m “playing a game”. Geeze.

Where did I ever claim to be “special” You sure read a lot into these posts for someone who claims to be so morally superior.

And mentioning that most personal disputes are best handled privately through the PM system is “begging”? Good God!

I tried guys…..

Here's my take on the Bungle thing.

In my perfect world everybody gets to say anything they want, short of shouting fire in a crowded room. As for the word Bungle, yeah...it grinds on Bengal fans...especially when it's used by other Bengal fans. But I look at it as a form of verbal shorthand, a way to quickly express the users level of frustration & anger. In a second you know where the user is coming from, right? So for me it's fair game in the same way a fan might put a brown paper bag over his head while sitting in the stands. Those who pay the price of a ticket are entitled to boo or cheer however they see fit.

That said, anyone who constantly expresses negativity "within his own house" can't expect to be spared attacks from the other house members....many of whom might be just as frustrated, but express their dissatisfaction in different ways. In short, many of you are flat out asking for it.

And because you're asking for it I wouldn't expect others to direct their anger in other directions.

So use the word with caution and take your lumps if and when they come. And last, don't expect the attacks directed at you to be more high brow than the word that provokes them.

Here's my take on the Bungle thing.

In my perfect world everybody gets to say anything they want, short of shouting fire in a crowded room. As for the word Bungle, yeah...it grinds on Bengal fans...especially when it's used by other Bengal fans. But I look at it as a form of verbal shorthand, a way to quickly express the users level of frustration & anger. In a second you know where the user is coming from, right? So for me it's fair game in the same way a fan might put a brown paper bag over his head while sitting in the stands. Those who pay the price of a ticket are entitled to boo or cheer however they see fit.

That said, anyone who constantly expresses negativity "within his own house" can't expect to be spared attacks from the other house members....many of whom might be just as frustrated, but express their dissatisfaction in different ways. In short, many of you are flat out asking for it.

And because you're asking for it I wouldn't expect others to direct their anger in other directions.

So use the word with caution and take your lumps if and when they come. And last, don't expect the attacks directed at you to be more high brow than the word that provokes them.

Thank you, well said and 100% correct from my end of this.

You'll note I’ve never called membengal or any of the others who've attacked me names. I really think he and some of the others just can't stand not getting their way. When I didn't immediately back down they went after me.

That’s no way to get anybody to see things your way. Is that really how we want to treat each other? Was I supposed to acquiesce like a dog that had been slapped over the nose with a rolled up newspaper?

Ya’ think maybe we could have discussed this like adults before it ever came to name calling? (Which occurred with his first post as I recall)

If we can’t agree how ‘bout just letting it die? There’s always the ole’ “Agree to disagree” solution after all.

I'm not blaming the current administration, I'm blaming Mike Brown.

Actually, you're blaming Mike Brown even as you admit he may be blameless. (Right or wrong?)

Mike Brown will change if you make him.

Delusional dinks like you haven't done a thing to force changes within the Bengals.

However, there must be sheep for it to work. Mike Brown needs people like you. He needs people like you and dreams about people like Hair. He continues to operate on the cheap, because of people like you.

If there are sheep amongst us I'd say it's dinks like you and KidSteakhouse, people too stupid to realize how pointless and ridiculous it is to remain a fan of a franchise that you've actually come to hate. How stupid do you have to be to feel like you simply have to forever remain a fan of whatever team happens to reside in the city you were born in? How stupid do YOU have to be to realize that not only are you the sheep, but also that there's no fence in this story?

Get yourself gone, Sheepboy. Greener pastures await.

I don't hate the franchise Ted. I simply want the Owner to give the same effort as 31 other Owners. What's your goal as a Bengals fan. You know there is little chance of them winnning a Championship given the current organizational structure. I simply look at results, while you defend SOP at every turn while ignoring his track record. You never did answer me. If Aunt Sally only cut 1 out of 17 lawns correctly, would she continue to be your COO?

Put a gun to the heads of 31 Owners and ask them their ultimate goal as a team owner. They will say it is to win a Super Bowl. Do the same to Mike Brown and I promise you, he will give a much different answer. What is really pathetic is that you know this, yet he continues to be your boy.

And don't worry about my pasture Lawn Boy, unless of course you are looking to give it a trim. Would I get some sort of BZ discount? Just don't send Aunt Sally...

Well, hold your praise for a moment because I doubt we agree as much as you might think.

You'll note I’ve never called membengal or any of the others who've attacked me names. I really think he and some of the others just can't stand not getting their way. When I didn't immediately back down they went after me.

But you did call them a name. You went Bungle on them, and you're flat out kidding yourself if you think you can do that on a Bengal message board without being attacked in response.

Ya’ think maybe we could have discussed this like adults before it ever came to name calling? (Which occurred with his first post as I recall)

Please, the name calling was a given....the only question that needed to be answered was when and how. And as others pointed out, this isn't a new thing for you. So again, continue to use the word whenever you see fit, but don't complain when it provokes a predictable response. And BTW, I'm betting the responses you get in the future will be cruder, sharper, and more numerous.

Again, your choice. Play it anyway you see fit.

But if I were you I wouldn't use that word and expect a debate about the 1st amendment in response.

Just saying...

Just wtf do you think you know about me, bengals1? Boards are havens for disagreement. I am pretty f**kin' sure that in my four years here, I have been happily a part of many disagreements and "getting my way" is not a part of the discussion or issue or point. Having the discussion is. Get my way? Go f**k yourself. You are so wanting to be the "clever one" with your ridiculously lame and outdated Bungles s**t that you can't even understand why anyone would be f**kin' annoyed with your tired act. Clean up your s**t, don't clean up your s**t, whatever. But I will dog you to the ends of time on this board if you persist in being a f**kwad. Count on that. Find a way to discuss the team without resorting to juvenile labels and I will gladly listen to what you have to say. Continue to be like a three-year-old who thinks he's being clever and don't be surprised when people (far more than just me, don't f**kin' kid yourself) think you a massive tool.

If you can't understand how you are being offensive, and that you continue to be willfully offensive, well, then your IQ must be <60. Fine. So be it.

As for asked nicely:

Bengals '68 on p. 7:

"For some of us long timers, the constant use of the term "bungles", is phucking annoying. Seriously."

Duus on p. 13, being pretty damn nice and clear:

"If I told you how offended I personally get by the constant use of that term, would it matter to you? Or would you simply enjoy a fellow fan sitting in frustration? Or would you just call me thin skinned and tell me to get over it? In any case, why must the use continue? What good comes of it? Do you get your joy that much by bothering so many that share the same house? If so, that's truly sad. If not, then stop. I hear this term day after day in PA. It completely bugs me. I can name nothing else that does that. Obviously, it bothers me when it is used by those outside our circle ... that is just arrogant and offensive on various levels. That said, close behind, I now find a brother's CONTINUAL USE to be be pretty offensive and annoying as well. I have zero issue with a brother using it based upon the circumstance. This current screw-up is one of those. Use it once and be done with it. Heck, being Bengals fans we know the need to use the word will come up more often than we always hope. My issue is not the use of the word by you ... it is the CONSTANT USE of the word. I say either stop or go join the Steelers yinzers. Your choice."

Were blueridge and I a little more intemperate? Well, yeah. Then again, it wasn't until about page 12 that we raised the point. And I have now scrolled back and count at least 7 uses of the word "bungles" in your posts, just on this thread alone. In a deal that the team attempted to make that apparently fell through because the Lions are incompetent. Just what kind of invitation do you need to grow up that has not been nicely requested of you?

Well, hold your praise for a moment because I doubt we agree as much as you might think.

But you did call them a name. You went Bungle on them, and you're flat out kidding yourself if you think you can do that on a Bengal message board without being attacked in response.

Please, the name calling was a given....the only question that needed to be answered was when and how. And as others pointed out, this isn't a new thing for you. So again, continue to use the word whenever you see fit, but don't complain when it provokes a predictable response. And BTW, I'm betting the responses you get in the future will be cruder, sharper, and more numerous.

Again, your choice. Play it anyway you see fit.

But if I were you I wouldn't use that word and expect a debate about the 1st amendment in response.

Just saying...

Okay, well sorry, I don't agree that using the term "bungle" is the equivalent of "Idiot" "Child molester" or any of the other names that have been hurled my way. This isn’t the first Bengals board I’ve ever posted and at the term “bungles’ is fairly common when it comes to the NFL’s Cincinnati franchise. I and many other posters have used it for years and no one ever came after me like membengal did.

Perhaps that's just another point we'll have to agree to disagree on.

And I don't agree that name calling is ever a "given". Really? So when you disagree with a co-worker you use that kind of language at them? When you’re at the Post Office or Super Market or Bank and someone does something you don’t agree with it’s perfectly acceptable to scream at them and call them names? Is that really the kind of board we want here guys? (And by using the term “you” here I don’t mean HOF directly. I mean it collectively)

This whole thing seems to have gotten blown out of proportion simply because I have the unmitigated gall to stand up for myself here. Well, sorry fellas’ I just don’t think I should reward such childish behavior by giving in.

I know some of you are mad at me now, but really, step back, take a deep breath and think about it. None of this is really worth getting your blood pressure worked up over.

I don't hate the franchise Ted. I simply want the Owner to give the same effort as 31 other Owners.

That's a little round nugget of sheeps**t, Elroy. The only reason many of you call yourselves Bengal fans is due to where you live. And in your case you somehow remain a Bengal fan, year after miserable year, despite your opinion that the team owner will never change his inept ways. And in your own words, it's not good enough, it's not going to change, yet a Bengal fan you still claim to be. Right? So I have to ask you, what's it like having a body covered from snout to tail with wool?

And don't worry about my pasture Lawn Boy, unless of course you are looking to give it a trim.

I'm not worried about your pasture at all. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you'll still be there tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day after that. Because sheep, even the angry ones, are almost always too stupid to leave even when the gate has been left open.

"For some of us long timers, the constant use of the term "bungles", is phucking annoying. Seriously."

Okay, so you started out swearing at me, yeah, that’s sweet. The whole tone of that comment is hostile.

"If I told you how offended I personally get by the constant use of that term, would it matter to you? Or would you simply enjoy a fellow fan sitting in frustration? Or would you just call me thin skinned and tell me to get over it? In any case, why must the use continue? What good comes of it? Do you get your joy that much by bothering so many that share the same house? If so, that's truly sad. If not, then stop.

I didn’t use it “constantly” and again, the whole tone of this comment is demeaning and arrogant. I did use it a lot at that time especially in regards to the Rogers incident because like the rest of us, I was mad and angry at what at the time at least, looked like another SoP screw up. But you’re already starting down the path of preaching to me and assuming you know what I’m like. Calling me “sad” and assuming I’m getting some pleasure out of bothering you, which was never the case. All this simply because I used a perfectly good word you didn’t care for. Now that’s what I call “sad”.

In a deal that the team attempted to make that apparently fell through because the Lions are incompetent. Just what kind of invitation do you need to grow up that has not been nicely requested of you?

As shown above, it wasn’t “nicely” asked of me. You came off belligerent and condescending right from the start. And at the time we all made those posts it wasn’t clear the Lions were at fault for screwing up the deal.

Were blueridge and I a little more intemperate? Well, yeah.

Okay, finally we’re getting someplace. This could be the beginning of a meaningful dialog “mem”, let’s explore that side of this a little more.

You go first.

It wasn't me, it was '68 who said "phucking". And he wasn't swearing at you. He was underscoring his point at how annoying it was. Nothing un-nice about that.

Duus wrote a dissertation that you ignored. Not me. You DO or (did) use it constantly. Just in this thread alone, it was pretty damn near every post up to the point where people started to snap. What the hell do you want from me? An apology? You are not getting one. Simply stop being a dink with regard to your ubiquitous use of the word "bungles" and I think we can all move on.

And I don't agree that name calling is ever a "given". Really?

Yeah, really. Unless you consider the word "bungle" to be high brow shorthand I'll argue that it fits the standards of name calling perfectly, and those who use it on a Bengal message board should expect comparable responses.

Is that really the kind of board we want here guys?

Personally, I like my message boards bloody and profain. Always have.

This whole thing seems to have gotten blown out of proportion simply because I have the unmitigated gall to stand up for myself here.

Props, I guess.

Like I said before, I have no problem with you using the word...or any other troll tool or tactic that you consider appropriate...as long as you're willing to take the lumps that predictably follow.

It wasn't me, it was '68 who said "phucking". And he wasn't swearing at you. He was underscoring his point at how annoying it was. Nothing un-nice about that.

Duus wrote a dissertation that you ignored. Not me. You DO or (did) use it constantly. Just in this thread alone, it was pretty damn near every post up to the point where people started to snap. What the hell do you want from me? An apology? You are not getting one. Simply stop being a dink with regard to your ubiquitous use of the word "bungles" and I think we can all move on.

Okay, my bad, I got my fellow posters mixed up. It’s hard to tell everybody apart when you’re being cursed at. However, my point remains the same; the initial posts bringing it up to me were condescending and hostile. That could have been handled better. Will you at least give me that?

No, I think we’re both past the apology stage. Let’s just break and go to neutral corners. We don’t have to like each other to act civilly here on the board, agreed?

How ‘bout I just use it when they royally screw up and leave it out of the more “normal” posts? However, I reserve the right to be my own judge on when I feel they’ve “royally” screwed up, okay?

Bengals 1, fair enough. It is used plenty in that scenario you just laid out on this very board, and I have never said a word when Bengals people do that (I don't think). I did back duus up when he made a similar point about Steelers trolls in this part of the board a few months back.

I don't like it when bengals fans do it in the infrequent way you have laid out, but I let it lay there.

If you back it off to that, I am sure we can be fast friends. Internet style.

How ‘bout I just use it when they royally screw up and leave it out of the more “normal” posts? However, I reserve the right to be my own judge on when I feel they’ve “royally” screwed up, okay?

In house, I could never fault a fellow Bengal fan for minimally thinking the word in such cases, and verbalizing it in those cases is almost therapy. I get it. I too am there from time to time. Seems we have settled on a reasonable conclusion. I think this is all anyone (at least myself) ever asked for.

On to 'enjoying' the various stages of being a Bengals fan. Can't wait for the draft ... should be interesting to see who we get with our 3rd and 5th round picks. :sure:

Yeah, really. Unless you consider the word "bungle" to be high brow shorthand I'll argue that it fits the standards of name calling perfectly, and those who use it on a Bengal message board should expect comparable responses.

No, I certainly don’t consider the term “bungles” to be high brow HOF. I do consider it to be a perfectly reasonable word to use when describing a team that seems to be constantly screwing things up one way or the other. And as I’ve stated, It’s been around for decades and used on lots of boards and it’s use has never resulted in the kind of flame war it seems to have brought on here. I still think too many people over reacted here and I still maintain they did so more because they didn’t like my defending my use of the word than they did the use of it itself. Just my opinion of course.

Is that really the kind of board we want here guys?

Personally, I like my message boards bloody and profain. Always have.

Yeah, okay, I admit this has been kinda’ fun for me too. But I do agree it’s getting a bit old right about now.

This whole thing seems to have gotten blown out of proportion simply because I have the unmitigated gall to stand up for myself here.

Props, I guess.

Like I said before, I have no problem with you using the word...or any other troll tool or tactic that you consider appropriate...as long as you're willing to take the lumps that predictably follow.

I’m sorry, here’s where we’re going to have to agree to disagree again. I really, truly don’t see it’s usage as being a “troll tool”. I still maintain that’s it’s basically a perfectly expectable word and that this whole thing could have been avoided if certain parties didn’t so badly overreact. The punishment didn’t fit the crime so to speak IMO. One or even two or three people’s opinions shouldn’t “rule”. And enforcing those opinions with childish antics and name calling should never be defended or acceptable, here or in the “real” world.

It’s just the beginning of a long year Bengals fans, one that will no doubt bring further angst and unpopular decisions by our favorite team. And we’re going to have to learn to settle our differences a lot better than we did here.

Again, just my opinion. :sure:

Bengals 1, fair enough. It is used plenty in that scenario you just laid out on this very board, and I have never said a word when Bengals people do that (I don't think). I did back duus up when he made a similar point about Steelers trolls in this part of the board a few months back.

I don't like it when bengals fans do it in the infrequent way you have laid out, but I let it lay there.

If you back it off to that, I am sure we can be fast friends. Internet style.

In house, I could never fault a fellow Bengal fan for minimally thinking the word in such cases, and verbalizing it in those cases is almost therapy. I get it. I too am there from time to time. Seems we have settled on a reasonable conclusion. I think this is all anyone (at least myself) ever asked for.

On to 'enjoying' the various stages of being a Bengals fan. Can't wait for the draft ... should be interesting to see who we get with our 3rd and 5th round picks.

In the immortal words of Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday, “There, now we can be friends again.”

Of course, Doc stabbed the guy right after that but we’ll just leave that part out of it, m’kay? :cheers:

blah blah blath blather

Isn't this sort of stuff supposed to be moved to the Smack forum, and such posters categorized officially as trolls?

Admins? Mods? I show he is still listed as a regular poster

I seriously cannot label him as such at this point. Granted his posts were seasoned with a fair amount of smack, but IMO it's nothing over the top.

TJ, we mods here have a tough job. The last thing we want to do is appear heavy handed. That drives people away and traffic/posts down. I've seen that happen on many a board which led to their demise, and I love this site so much that I'm willing to tolerate a little pain to ensure that does not happen here. I'm not yet to the point where I feel the need to have his member name come up purple. It may still happen, but I hold no hate for him as things stand now. He bears a bit of humility in his posts, and therein I issue UnderDawg a pass as a regular member.

blah blah blath blather

Isn't this sort of stuff supposed to be moved to the Smack forum, and such posters categorized officially as trolls?

Admins? Mods? I show he is still listed as a regular poster

I seriously cannot label him as such at this point. Granted his posts were seasoned with a fair amount of smack, but IMO it's nothing over the top.

Okay, before I weigh in on this, just to be clear, are any of the following terms out of bounds:

Clowns

Brownstains

Skidmarks

Mistakes by the lake

Modell's rejects

Dawg-doodoos

? <_<