The Rodgers Trade is off

Kazkal

blah blah blath blather

Isn't this sort of stuff supposed to be moved to the Smack forum, and such posters categorized officially as trolls?

Admins? Mods? I show he is still listed as a regular poster

I seriously cannot label him as such at this point. Granted his posts were seasoned with a fair amount of smack, but IMO it's nothing over the top.

Okay, before I weigh in on this, just to be clear, are any of the following terms out of bounds:

Clowns

Brownstains

Skidmarks

Mistakes by the lake

Modell's rejects

Dawg-doodoos

? <_<

No, in fact he'll no doubt delight in hearing those terms flung around. They'll feed his little need for attention. Don't feed the troll. Please?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, in fact he'll no doubt delight in hearing those terms flung around. They'll feed his little need for attention. Don't feed the troll. Please?

Oh okay, because you asked nicely. :sure:

Much obliged B) We're better than that.

Yeah, after all we live in Cinncinatti - we don't live in Cleveland!

Oops, thats gonna' open up a can of worms. :blush:

blah blah blath blather

Isn't this sort of stuff supposed to be moved to the Smack forum, and such posters categorized officially as trolls?

Admins? Mods? I show he is still listed as a regular poster

I seriously cannot label him as such at this point. Granted his posts were seasoned with a fair amount of smack, but IMO it's nothing over the top.

Okay, before I weigh in on this, just to be clear, are any of the following terms out of bounds:

Clowns

Brownstains

Skidmarks

Mistakes by the lake

Modell's rejects

Dawg-doodoos

? <_<

C'mon. You know they're not, and I know where you're going with this B1. The constant use of the term "Bungals" will reap you more grief than you might have intended to sow, but you're a grown man. Your path is the one you choose.

I don't hate the franchise Ted. I simply want the Owner to give the same effort as 31 other Owners.

That's a little round nugget of sheeps**t, Elroy. The only reason many of you call yourselves Bengal fans is due to where you live. And in your case you somehow remain a Bengal fan, year after miserable year, despite your opinion that the team owner will never change his inept ways. And in your own words, it's not good enough, it's not going to change, yet a Bengal fan you still claim to be. Right? So I have to ask you, what's it like having a body covered from snout to tail with wool?

And don't worry about my pasture Lawn Boy, unless of course you are looking to give it a trim.

I'm not worried about your pasture at all. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you'll still be there tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day after that. Because sheep, even the angry ones, are almost always too stupid to leave even when the gate has been left open.

/

Well, if I'm a sheep you need to stay the he!! away from me. You don't strike me as a 'spend a lot of time with the ladies' kind of guy. Go ahead, insert lie here: _________________________________.

C'mon. You know they're not, and I know where you're going with this B1. The constant use of the term "Bungals" will reap you more grief than you might have intended to sow, but you're a grown man. Your path is the one you choose.

I was just having some fun with the situation Bill. Don't go and overreact on me here. :sure:

I was just having some fun with the situation Bill. Don't go and overreact on me here. :sure:

I'm not bro. I have no problem with the term you sling freely. I'm just saying as HOF did, expect the worst from other members when you use it. That's all.

I'm not bro. I have no problem with the term you sling freely. I'm just saying as HOF did, expect the worst from other members when you use it. That's all.

Oh, you meant that. We're waaaay over that now. I'm having Mem and Duus over to my house for wings and beer later! :cheers:

btw, save this post and if I disappear give it to the feds. Ya' know, just in case. :sure:

Oh, you meant that. We're waaaay over that now. I'm having Mem and Duus over to my house for wings and beer later! :cheers:

WTF!?! I'm not invited!?!

Well, if I'm a sheep you need to stay the he!! away from me. You don't strike me as a 'spend a lot of time with the ladies' kind of guy. Go ahead, insert lie here: _________________________________.

I've always wondered why anyone would bother responding when the above is the best they can do.

Yeah, after all we live in Cinncinatti - we don't live in Cleveland!

Where is Cinncinatti? Is it anywhere near Cincinnati, or does it exist in an alternate universe where Al Gore is president?

How ‘bout I just use it when they royally screw up and leave it out of the more “normal” posts? However, I reserve the right to be my own judge on when I feel they’ve “royally” screwed up, okay?

The problem with that is that, at least in this thread, your judgement sucks. In the first ten pages of this thread you used the term "bungles" 16 times. Through all of that, your point was that this entire mess had to have been caused by the "bungles". Turns out it was not the Bengals who phucked this up. Somewhere during this fiasco, you said that you would be the first to admit that your meaningless conjecture was wrong when it was proven to be wrong. When will that take place?

I have been a member here and at Bengals Insider for four years. There is a guy over at Insiders who, much like your constant use of "bungles", spent all of his posts bashing Marvin. It was Coach Bonehead, Marvin is an idiot, Marvin is a moron, ad nauseum. Every damned thread turned into a Marvin bashing party for him. Now I have some issues with Marvin myself, but with ML, I see the big picture that he did not. He, and it appears you, cannot see beyond the results. Everyone, myself included, are disappointed with the results. Some of us, not many, take some time to analyze the root causes of the problems, of which there were many. More often then not, the factors that caused the problems were not of ML's making. According to SmellKiper over there on Insiders, it was all Marvin. Losing all of his starting linebackers was apparently inconsequential to him. Losing bookend pro-bowl caliber tackles for long stretches last year was also meaningless to him. The problems with our team boiled down to only one thing, Marvin is an idiot. I finally stopped posting over there because I was sick of countering the ridiculous Marvin rants.

And so, I came back here. On this board, Shula seems to be generally acknowledged as the chronic PMS bitcher on this board with B1 closing fast, but with a lot of ground to make up. On the Insider board there are at least four posters more negative than Shula or B1. I would imagine that most people will find some negatives because negatives exist in all organizations. Those who are negative on all subjects, all of the time, lose credibility with me. I am one of the more positive-minded posters on either board and yes, the constant negativity is annoying, irritating and aggravating to me. All of the non-stop, constant bitching brings to my mind all of the women I have known in my life, constantly looking for anything they can find to bitch about. At this point, I'm not really ready to put B1 in that category, but Shula over here and Tibor and Smell over there, should double up on their Midol.

I have expressed my feelings on "bungles" and am done with the banter. If it continues, I will pick a feminine name for the perpatrator and all I'll have to do to respond to you is to say, "Thanks for your input, Mary".

Shula can be Shirley.

Sorry, Shula, I've been reading your stuff for four years. If we had a PMS rant of the month award (and we should), I probably would have given it to you 40 of the 48 months. You are a PMS legend, sir. Second only to the PMS King, Tibor on Insiders. Thanks for all of your input, Shirley.

For you B1, I have not given you a name yet, but if you continue to disrespect the organization and its fans, you will be known here in Texas as Ophelia.

Thanks to the Mods for allowing us all to express ourselves in the way that I just did!

The problem with that is that, at least in this thread, your judgement sucks. In the first ten pages of this thread you used the term "bungles" 16 times.

I haven't used it once since we reached our agreement earlier this morning, please be as quick to give credit when credit is due sir.

Through all of that, your point was that this entire mess had to have been caused by the "bungles". Turns out it was not the Bengals who phucked this up. Somewhere during this fiasco, you said that you would be the first to admit that your meaningless conjecture was wrong when it was proven to be wrong. When will that take place?

I already acknowledged that in another thread, I believe it was the one Hoosier started about Marvin's comments but to keep our fragile peace I'll be happy to state it here too. The Lions and now according to late information perhaps Rogers himself, screwed us. It looks like SoP's usual miserly ways had little or nothing to do with it. Let's hope this bodes well for the future.

On this board, Shula seems to be generally acknowledged as the chronic PMS bitcher on this board with B1 closing fast, but with a lot of ground to make up. On the Insider board there are at least four posters more negative than Shula or B1.

I admit to being pretty dog-gone negative regarding our favorite team alright. I think 30 plus years of their ineptitude has bred it in me. Let's part on this subject by both hoping they give us all more reason to congratulate them in the coming months rather than damn them, shall we?

I have expressed my feelings on "bungles" and am done with the banter.

Me too. I've made my peace with my detractors and will live up to my word not to use the "B" word until they do something really deserving of it and not use it in regular posts. That's what I said I'd do and that's what I'll do. Fair enough?

For you B1, I have not given you a name yet, but if you continue to disrespect the organization and its fans, you will be known here in Texas as Ophelia.

M'eh, I've been called worse. B)

Me too. I've made my peace with my detractors and will live up to my word not to use the "B" word until they do something really deserving of it and not use it in regular posts. That's what I said I'd do and that's what I'll do. Fair enough?

Mr. B1,

Your efforts at conciliation have been admirable.

Thank you, sir.

Good to see folks getting along and working it out amongst yourselves. It makes the jobs we mods do so much easier. Kudos to all involved. :sure:

Oh, shoot. Giving props on the ending of a hugely dumb thread? For shame. :lol: I say...

Bungles bungles fo mungles banana-fana-mo mungles-fe-fi-fo-mungles. Bungles! :lol:

I've always wondered why anyone would bother responding when the above is the best they can do.

Thanks for sparing us the lie anyway...