The Game Thread - Pitt v. Cinci

Ox

I will always wonder what that game would have been like with a healthy Palmer. Horrible f**king luck.

And, mods, if any passing Steelers fans are the least bit classless in accepting the gift that Palmer's injury gave them, give them a hearty "f**k you" and ban their asses.

We played that game with one and a half hands tied behind our backs from the get go.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will always wonder what that game would have been like with a healthy Palmer. Horrible f**king luck.

And, mods, if any passing Steelers fans are the least bit classless in accepting the gift that Palmer's injury gave them, give them a hearty "f**k you" and ban their asses.

We played that game with one and a half hands tied behind our backs from the get go.

No doubt. What in world can any logically thinking Steeler fan take from this game? Seriously ... give me Palmer and Henry, and the way this game started, and I'm feeling great. Seriously ... does this team have a hope against Indy? Not a chance ... unless they design a play to take out Manning.

We're playing pretty uninspired. The first Q energy is all but gone. The only thing, I can see, saving this game for us is a big play -- either a mysterous Rudi sighting or a deep, first play, TD pass.

Hey it could happen. I've seen much bigger comebacks on MNF and SNF.

The Palmer loss was too big a gut punch to this team. You could see it in their faces. In case anyone was wondering what kind of a leader he is, wonder no longer. The only way to win after that was to be absolutely flawless, I mean 100% flawless, and that wasn't likely with Kitna in.

I really am almost sick to my stomach.

No doubt. What in world can any logically thinking Steeler fan take from this game? Seriously ... give me Palmer and Henry, and the way this game started, and I'm feeling great. Seriously ... does this team have a hope against Indy? Not a chance ... unless they design a play to take out Manning.

Colts by 40, if there is justice. And I will be rooting my ass off for the them.

f**k you, interloper. Your team got a massive gift with first the Palmer then the Henry injuries.

Unreal. Just shut the f**k up and slink away. Be happy with your gift win. And enjoy the ass kicking the Colts will dispense. I know I will.

Edit: Thanks billy. I may not be very civil up in here if they don't slink away graciously.

God Damnit Kitna effing do something you are pissing me the f**k off

Its over, what a waste of oppurtuinity

Don't blame Kitna. He's throwing into covergaes with 8-guys in the secondary. Just no where to go. The line is playing lazy now, he's getting pressured, etc...

This was a team loss and I put my money on injury sucking the momentum and energy out of this team.

It's ok, good season. We'll be hellva lot better next season. Let's do it.

Even with Palmer being hurt, If the Bengals punch it in the end zone after the half and go up 24-14, the game would be different. I think without a shadow of doubt in my mind the Bengals will be back in the playoffs for many years.

Their inability to finish a few of those critical early drives is directly related to losing Palmer. Simply a different team and offense with him in there. He can hang five touchdowns and a figgie on the Steelers for 38 (like in Pittsburgh) instead of two touchdowns and multiple figgie attempts (like mortal quaterbacks do). Difference between winning and losing this year for the Bengals is that. The D has to come along to make that equation different.