The Game Thread - Pitt v. Cinci

Ox

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This just feels wierd guys...I think we are going to win................????

From your piehole to God's ear, baby.

But whatever happens, if this is the best the Steelers can offer...shoot, they ain't going anywhere either.

Kit wins this game and he will be signed to start someplace...that has to be some incentive for him! :lol:

That was dirty, the bastards. Take Ben out!!!!

Oh please, that wasn't even close to being dirty. I think you're thinking of Odell's hit on Roethlisberger. That was an obvious attempt at taking out the guy's kness.

I was hoping Carson would play this game. 1. no excuses and 2. Kitna may be a better playoff QB and is a decent QB overall.

kimo should be fine a hell of a lot of money that was a cheap shot in retaliation of what they said Odell didn't do . what a bunch of f**king losers . if i was on defense Ben would not walk of the field he would be punished severely i don't care he would get hurt . kk get the f**k of the field you bum what the hell was he matched up on heinze for that is just f**king stupid

Please defense, you have been spit on, talked about and left for dead all season. If the Bengals are to win this game, it is you who must take it upon your shoulders to make the plays. So I say, step it up KK, and Tory James and Odell, those three are the key right now.

Oh please, that wasn't even close to being dirty. I think you're thinking of Odell's hit on Roethlisberger. That was an obvious attempt at taking out the guy's kness.

I was hoping Carson would play this game. 1. no excuses and 2. Kitna may be a better playoff QB and is a decent QB overall.

The hit from Odell was because he was tripped, which was shown time and again, but if that is your excuse for being a b*tch, then so be it.

You better hope your precious Squeelers don't get beat by a backup.

I think I speak for all of us in here.

f**k you s**tbag.

Kimo was blocked into Carson...same thing as Odell in the last game...too bad this was worse.

Bengals 3-0.

Defense will have to win this one.

Thank you Joisey, good to have an objective fan on here. I disagree about the Thurman hit though.

Kitna's a good QB. 26 TDs in 2003, comeback player of the year. The Steelers traditionally struggle against mediocre to decent QBs. I think the Bungles still have a shot, although I pray the Steelers D actually does something in the 2nd half. They're not playing well at all.

Do we really have to do this, Spain? Can't you let something drop for 1 time in your life?