The Game Thread - Pitt v. Cinci

Ox

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Palmer getting hurt is the whole reason for whats is going on. that shot on Palmer was the cheap shot . if it wasn't then why did kemo dive at his knee and wrap his knee up. the ball was clearly gone he should get a Hugh fine. steelers fans and players you guys are some piece of s**t mutherf**ker and i wish nothing but ill will to you your team and your whole family f**k off you cheating bastards.

Kimo's not like that. He wouldn't hurt him on purpose. If you noticed, he rolled into, he wasn't even facing Palmer. And you can't blame the game all on one play. If you guys were good enough to win, you would win with Palmer or not. Steelers came out in the second half wanting to play, and the bungals didn't.

Who dey? "dey" be the Steelers, the winner of this game.

I would have loved to see how the game would have

played out if Palmer hadn`t been injured.

But what can you say...

Glad the Bengals finally got a few monkeys off their backs

this season.

Best year the Bengals have had in (insert tired old stat here).

Looking forward to the bright future ahead !

Hate the Queerlers more than ever know !

WHO-DEY !

It's unfortunate for the season to end this way, but how can you not be excited about the future of this football team.

We all know this team is seriously flawed on defense and for us to even make it to the playoffs says alot about them. I expect major improvements with the Defense next year, I have a feeling though, that next year we may be like this season's version of the Chargers.

Sked's tough next season...but we get Palmer and Madieu and Moore back, more experience for Odell and Pollack, another draft and FA period to get some d-line help...and our young'uns on the o-line come together to provide solid backup for oldsters like Braham and Willie...we will be loaded for Lombardi. :bengal:

Yeah, the future in my crystal ball looks golden for this team. I See Breshnahan coaching Pee-wee football and Mike Singletary as our D Cordinator. I also see this offense adding another huge weapon, most likely gonna be a TE Via Draft. Palmer is going to win MVP and Chad will be on the cover of Madden.

Future looks solid...as for the Steelers, I picture you guys getting raped once again to the COlts like earlier in the season, only it will be far worse than before.

Just hurt ben that is all I want

Your killing me SPAIN :lol: Im still a BENGAL FAN gonna wear my gear this rest of the year. I kinda knew when Carson got hurt that was it, Jon did his best but it was to tall of a task to do. He had a good half but ya just kinda knew what was going to happen.

Palmer getting hurt is the whole reason for whats is going on. that shot on Palmer was the cheap shot . if it wasn't then why did kemo dive at his knee and wrap his knee up. the ball was clearly gone he should get a Hugh fine. steelers fans and players you guys are some piece of s**t mutherf**ker and i wish nothing but ill will to you your team and your whole family f**k off you cheating bastards.

Kimo's not like that. He wouldn't hurt him on purpose. If you noticed, he rolled into, he wasn't even facing Palmer. And you can't blame the game all on one play. If you guys were good enough to win, you would win with Palmer or not. Steelers came out in the second half wanting to play, and the bungals didn't.

Bungles is smack. This isn't the smack forum. You're gone too!

Now wait a minute ... that logic simply isn't permitted. All I have heard all year is that the Steelers were dealt a raw deal because Ben was out for certain games, etc, etc.

So ... it goes both ways. You will have a hard time convincing me that this game wouldn't have been completely different if you change that first play and Palmer is on the field for the game. Chances vs. Colts ... yeah, right. Forget it. Did you see how you played tonight? And our run defense IS NOT good. Just wait. I think I'll order my Manning jersey now and then donate it after their win next Sunday.

they didnt go for palmer try actually watching the play he is blocked into palmer and goes in backwards now unless kemo has grown eyes in the back of his head no way he could have known a big guy like that just dont stop on a dime.

Just face it we are the unluckiest team in the history of the NFL we finaly find our frnachise QB and this happens it sucks but what can we do about it.

oh and my i suggest mods that any steeler fans post smack in the general forums be banned and the posts deleted i dont have to go to the smack forum if i dont want to I want to come here.

Geez, people. Enough with the melodrama. It's football...these things happen.

And on a related note, please don't start a rash of "We would have won with Palmer in the game" threads. No doubt it would have changed the entire game, but there's just no way to know one way or the other.

Take the loss gracefully, and let's get ready for next season. How many of us would have been thrilled at the thought of simply making the playoffs before this season began?

Im done as a fan, we cannot be like the Democrates and play above the belt while we get hit below! nice to know you guys

Damn Spain dont bail out now hell its just gonna get better heck we are a young team and look at the great times ahead. Dont let this game or the Steeler d**kheads that have been here this week mess with you come back and join the party, heck its just getting started!!! :bengal::sure:

oh and my i suggest mods that any steeler fans post smack in the general forums be banned and the posts deleted i dont have to go to the smack forum if i dont want to I want to come here.

Way ahead of you Steve. I have a zero tolerance policy. :bengal:

That's nice, I got what I wanted to say.

I GOT A FEELIN, PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!

You know what bunghole you name sucks!!! come in here at 7:41 pm like a back door pu**y and start with that bulls**t get the "F" out of here!!!!

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN OUR SCHEDULE FOR NEXT YEAR????

We will be lucky to go 9-7, and GOD forbid if Palmer isn't healthy!

I can`t believe the Offseason is like 5 minutes old

and you already have the Bengals "lucky" to be above .500 ?! :lol:

Everyone looks tougher in the Off-season.

That`s 9 months away. Alot can and will

happen between now and then.

I don`t care who the Bengals have to play.

This team will be better than a 9-7 team.

The Bengals are one of the top 5 teams

with the most cap space heading into '06.

You have to give Marvin another draft

and an Offseason where quality Free

Agents will "actually" want to come here.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN OUR SCHEDULE FOR NEXT YEAR????

We will be lucky to go 9-7, and GOD forbid if Palmer isn't healthy!

I can`t believe the Offseason is like 5 minutes old

and you already have the Bengals "lucky" to be above .500 ?! :lol:

Everyone looks tougher in the Off-season.

That`s 9 months away. Alot can and will

happen between now and then.

I don`t care who the Bengals have to play.

This team will be better than a 9-7 team.

The Bengals are one of the top 5 teams

with the most cap space heading into '06.

You have to give Marvin another draft

and an Offseason where quality Free

Agents will "actually" want to come here.

Can't wait! It seems like our offense is pretty set, and we can finally spend an offseason where fixing the defense is our top priority.