The Game Thread - Pitt v. Cinci

Ox

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Van O's hit on Palmer was no more intentional than Thurman's hit on Roeth. It happens. It's just too bad it happened to the Bengals there.

I disagree. Thurman was pushed into Ben while he was still throwing. Van O hit Palmer well after the throw prompting us to at least demand a P.F., late hit. Oh well. Not a good game to go into the off-season, IMHO.

You should have fielded a better defense. Same old Bungles...

Right, it had nothing to do with Palmer being injured. Nice smack. You're gone.

Thanks for saving my buzz Billy ! :sure:

If I want to hear from an a**h*** ...I`ll fart. :smoke:

I haven't banned so many people in my life as I have in the past week! I don't like doing it, but they force me to. Overall they are the worst fans of any that have visited here ever! :angry:

Palmer getting hurt is the whole reason for whats is going on. that shot on Palmer was the cheap shot . if it wasn't then why did kemo dive at his knee and wrap his knee up. the ball was clearly gone he should get a Hugh fine. steelers fans and players you guys are some piece of s**t mutherf**ker and i wish nothing but ill will to you your team and your whole family f**k off you cheating bastards.

Anyhow...just looking at the play by play after the half...up to the latest Pitt punt, and remember there was still 10+ mins left on the clock the last posession, it's...

5 runs for net 28 yards.

17 passes for net 13 yards.

Yeah, gawd freaking forbid we run the ball. I have one wish for the offseason: Saints hire Bratkowski,.

Anyhow...just looking at the play by play after the half...up to the latest Pitt punt, and remember there was still 10+ mins left on the clock the last posession, it's...

5 runs for net 28 yards.

17 passes for net 13 yards.

Yeah, gawd freaking forbid we run the ball. I have one wish for the offseason: Saints hire Bratkowski,.

Or Lions...or Packers...or....anyone.

LOL

It's unfortunate for the season to end this way, but how can you not be excited about the future of this football team.

We all know this team is seriously flawed on defense and for us to even make it to the playoffs says alot about them. I expect major improvements with the Defense next year, I have a feeling though, that next year we may be like this season's version of the Chargers.