The Game Thread - Pitt v. Cinci

Ox

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We got the monkey off guys, thats step 1. Now comes the offseason, we all know that our defense needs a major overhaul. Carson will be fine, but I think we need to trade for a decent backup(Bollinger NYJ) and let Kitna walk, Kitna just cant move the ball vertically enough to move this offense. Maybe next years schedule is tougher, but thats the true test of how good your team is. I would rather go 9-7 against a tough schedule than get blown out in the 1st round of the playoffs because we're not ready. This offseason will be a success: I feel our defensive concerns will be addressed through the draft and free agency. Just be patient.

BENGALS IN 2006!

oh and my i suggest mods that any steeler fans post smack in the general forums be banned and the posts deleted i dont have to go to the smack forum if i dont want to I want to come here.

Jeez, calm down.

Way ahead of you Steve. I have a zero tolerance policy. :bengal:

Considering it's not your decision, I don't think it makes a difference what your policy is.

Im done as a fan, we cannot be like the Democrates and play above the belt while we get hit below! nice to know you guys

Ah, see, there is a silver-lining to this cloud.

Meanwhile, three things to look forward to:

1. Replacement of Ohalete

2. Return of Madieu

3. Return of Carson

Steeler fans can look forward to Bettis' retirement. And another year aiming for the wildcard.