The Game Thread - Pitt v. Cinci

Ox

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer about Carson guys.... don't give up hope, Frank Reich won us many an important game when we had a team alot like yours....greatest comeback in NFL history included...Kitna is alot like Reich, you've still got the playmakers and if Kitna makes a couple good, couple lucky throws you can easily win....

The Steelers are dirtbags, kick thier asses...

:cheers:

I bet the Steeler Trolls are feeling pretty good right now.. THEY SAID HE WAS BLOCKED INTO CARSON THATS B.S HE LOCKED ON HIS KNEE AND KEPT DRIVING....

Bummer about Carson guys.... don't give up hope, Frank Reich won us many an important game when we had a team alot like yours....greatest comeback in NFL history included...Kitna is alot like Reich, you've still got the playmakers and if Kitna makes a couple good, couple lucky throws you can easily win....

The Steelers are dirtbags, kick thier asses...

:cheers:

Thanks "W" Your O.K.

Now C.H is hurt. Man if this dont get the DEFENSE fired up I dont know what would??? Man wait 15 freaking years and a cheap shot right at the start . I wonder who these cheap shot artists are after next CHAD ,TJ

who knows..... :huh:

Man that was a dirty play...Kitna is going to have to step up big!

It wasn't dirty at all. Did you see the look of horror on Kimo's face when it happened?

By the way Hands of Stone Rudi? I think not.

WHO DEY!

And it still don't matter! TD RUDI

Ox, you need to post more. That chick is freaking hot, I thought all steeler women looked like Cowher!