Scottishbengal Posted July 23 Report Posted July 23 7 hours ago, ArmyBengal said: I mean just when you think the Super Bowl is within reach......... It is for me !! Just booked flights to Cincy to watch the Superbowl in some bar or other. Hopefully the Bengals will be representing, if not it'll still be an experience to indulge in the occassion stateside for a change. 2 1 Quote
COB Posted July 23 Report Posted July 23 12 hours ago, HoosierCat said: Without question the biggest loss of the off-season. She will be missed. https://www.foxnews.com/outkick-sports/big-things-brewing-field-tampa-jake-browning-wife-plans-upgrade-fit-checks I wonder if Tampa Bay knows what they’re getting with Bodysuit. The PTSD I have from watching her boyfriend play football last year is conveniently offset by the endorphin tsunami I experience whenever I think of her in that orange onesie. 1 Quote
ArmyBengal Posted July 23 Report Posted July 23 For those keeping tabs, 3 freakin’ weeks from today is the Bengals first preseason game. That is all... Quote
ArmyBengal Posted August 17 Report Posted August 17 Not exactly "off season" stuff since the preseason has started and not a Bengals thing, but if you haven't been paying attention to the Jayden Daniel thing regarding "his" #5 at LSU and them letting another player wear the number, you are missing out. Take a look at this and I amusingly point you in the direction of the links provided from the MLS, MLB, Minor League Baseball, the CFL, college soccer, golf, stubhub and even consumer brands. It may get old, but it's pretty hilarious to me at this point in time !! https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jayden-daniels-has-learned-a-valuable-and-costly-p-r-lesson Quote
Prophecy Posted August 19 Report Posted August 19 Seahawks just signed CB Devon Witherspoon to a 4-yr $132 million contract with $101 million guaranteed. Mikey just shit his diapers. "$33 mil for a DB? And what do you mean they guaranteed more than the 1st year of a contract? " Poor DJ and Dax Quote
HoosierCat Posted August 19 Author Report Posted August 19 Could be. OTOH reports are they are one of three teams exploring a trade for CB Carrington Valentine, another DB in a contract year, so… https://www.cincyjungle.com/cincinnati-bengals-rumors/196516/carrington-valentine-packers-news Quote
ArmyBengal Posted August 19 Report Posted August 19 I just figure the Bengals front office couldn’t care less about other player contracts. They are going to do what they want, when they want and whatever happens happens. It’s not like they haven’t signed players to big number deals. That being said, that’s a big number for a CB. Like they say though, market dictates. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.