Week 17: Bills @ Bengals

HoosierCat

Alot of trash out there in social media.   Unfortunately,  I think, ESPN structures their opinion shows to play towards that sometimes.   There are many ways to say state Hamlin was hurt tackling Higgins.    They elected to word it that put Higgins in a place of blame for routine football play. 

Disgusting. 

Not sure why the media is on witch hunt on trying to find out IF they were told to play.  So what if they were?  They got to the right spot and as far as I know there isn't some lingering beef between the teams and league office.

Taking Zac's recent presser and common sense paints an easy to believe picture.    No team coach/player on the field was thinking about playing while the ambulance was on the field and Hamlin being treated.   Ambulance leaves and its briefly normal protocol then bang they go from thinking about a player injury to the reality of playing and then quickly realize how difficult that would be then moved to the correct decision.

• Like 1

Speaking of Coach Taylor's press conference, let me just say how great it is to have him as the coach of this team.
You can see how good of a person he is and how his leadership has really impacted the players and this organization.
It's nice to be able to say you are proud to be a fan of your team.

3 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Speaking of Coach Taylor's press conference, let me just say how great it is to have him as the coach of this team.
You can see how good of a person he is and how his leadership has really impacted the players and this organization.
It's nice to be able to say you are proud to be a fan of your team.

Yes. Yes it is.