Week 13: Chiefs @ Bengals

HoosierCat

JOE BURROW WITH BIG ELEPHANT SIZED BALLS. THAT THROW IN THAT SPOT HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THERE WAS NO WINDOW. AND HE WAS ABOUT TO BE HIT. COULDN'T STEP INTO IT EITHER. DEAR LORD. MVP HOF TYPE STUFF. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

If we had just won that Steelers game, we'd be at least the second seed right now, with a shot to take seed 1 by beating the Bills coming up soon

Probably have to go 3-1 rest of the way, due to that, and that's gonna be tough.  Gotta win at home regardless.  4-2 might get them in depending, but I haven't looked at everything today.

6 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Probably have to go 3-1 rest of the way, due to that, and that's gonna be tough.  Gotta win at home regardless.  4-2 might get them in depending, but I haven't looked at everything today.

Two wins likely gets them in from here. They are going to the playoffs as long as Burrow stays healthy. 

Just now, Stripes said:

3rd and 11 legitimately almost made me cry in the stands. This franchise simply didn’t make those plays against top competition pre-Burrow, at least not in my lifetime.

it was insane. it was an insane throw. SO GOOD. I don't think we really are grasping just how improbable a completion that was. BURROW IS SO GOOD. 

• Like 1