Bengals @ Jets Game Thread

HoosierCat

If you believe the Jets hype,  very high quality win.   Boomer proclaimed a playoff like game. 

Poor oline play.   QB did cause some pressure.   Poor tackling effort. 

Dalton and Green pure bad asses.   Hunt was impressive.   Not much you can do when the ball was coming out quick and the refs allowing that much offensive PI.  

See how the Jets do the rest of the way but as of right now very very high quality win. 

9 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Yea I think Nelson used to set this defense up for good situation, I'm not sure who does it now that he is gone.

Safeties looked pretty weak - wonder at what point if it continues, that they don't throw one or two of the young guys in there more often (i.e. Smith or Fed).  Same with Bodine.  But since they're paying the Safeties, I doubt it.

If they can win 2 out of their first 3 games w/o Burfict (and Eifert) then that would be pretty huge.

1 minute ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Safeties looked pretty weak - wonder at what point if it continues, that they don't throw one or two of the young guys in there more often (i.e. Smith or Fed).  Same with Bodine.  But since they're paying the Safeties, I doubt it.

If they can win 2 out of their first 3 games w/o Burfict (and Eifert) then that would be pretty huge.

I'll give them a couple more games together, it was the first game so I don't expect things to be perfect, but yea it needs to be better.