Carson Palmer Thread

NJ29

What an embarresment to be a Bengals fans!!! Im finding it so hard to keep rooting this disgrace of a franchise.

This team wins 4 games, you would think there would be some kind of change, and there is none!!! Any other place would be firing there offense staff trying to get better, no Mike Brown thinks this 4 win season was just a fluke, and they have the players and coaches to win!!!!

This has to be the biggest set back ever, guess there will be more mowing on Sundays then watching the Bengals again. There is nothing left to be excited about. Sad days are here again!!!!

What an embarresment to be a Bengals fans!!! Im finding it so hard to keep rooting this disgrace of a franchise.

This team wins 4 games, you would think there would be some kind of change, and there is none!!! Any other place would be firing there offense staff trying to get better, no Mike Brown thinks this 4 win season was just a fluke, and they have the players and coaches to win!!!!

This has to be the biggest set back ever, guess there will be more mowing on Sundays then watching the Bengals again. There is nothing left to be excited about. Sad days are here again!!!!

Well, think about it. Definitely with the pieces currently in place and should Carson actually leave, you can guarantee eight games you won't be watching in Cincy if you live within 50 miles. Wonder if SoP ever thought of that?

2 Four win seasons in 3 years..sure we went to the playoffs last year but :| 1 winning season out of the last five...><Jesus

Well, think about it. Definitely with the pieces currently in place and should Carson actually leave, you can guarantee eight games you won't be watching in Cincy if you live within 50 miles. Wonder if SoP ever thought of that?

Well depends how the draft goes,I think taking someone like Cam Newton would spark the general publics interest even if their losing....

Well, Pitt fans will fill up the stadium so we get to watch that beating.

As a fan you know you've reached an important point when you no longer care if the game's blacked out. I was at that point this year. If the game was blacked out I thought, fine. Now I've got an extra three hours to get something constructive done. May all of the rest of you reach that point of sanity soon.

2 Four win seasons in 3 years..sure we went to the playoffs last year but :| 1 winning season out of the last five...><Jesus

I know, and yet no changes what so ever!!!

Carson has to go they have to trade him, otherwise we get a QB who dosnt care and wont give 100% to win!! Please oh please just let him on his way. Get whatever draft pick you can on him, its time to rebuild

Anybody really think Marvin wants to be here, hell last year it looked like he didnt want to be here. He signs on saying he wants all these changes, and he gets nothing. Really Marvin this is the crap you want to deal with, hell even his press confrense sounded like sombody forced him to come back. Marvin had no other options!!! If i were Marvin i would run and run fast

So now what...what is there to look forward to anymore. Even though with Marvin and Carson it really was never consistant, at least every year we had some kind of chance, well now there is no chance.

I guess its time to start looking at QBs in the draft, not much in FA though, unless they trade for Kolb

As a fan you know you've reached an important point when you no longer care if the game's blacked out. I was at that point this year. If the game was blacked out I thought, fine. Now I've got an extra three hours to get something constructive done. May all of the rest of you reach that point of sanity soon.

Nah - I would find an internet stream and watch it. Internets FTW!!!

Lets not forget about Dan LeFevour just watched some youtube vids on him, and who knows maybe he will be good in this league. Looks like he has a great arm, and he can use his legs to scramble and move out of the pocket. I think its time for the bengals to get this kid ready.

Hate to see Palmer leave, but its time to move on so i think you guys should watch some LeFevour vids and tell me what you think, who knows might be the next big thing LOL LOL. Oh just wishful thinking

#2. Do you really think those pampered asses at the academy represent the big picture of the Army ?? Ok...

The Army Enlisted have perfected that line since they have been losing, plus its funny you call the Officers in the Army pampered but feel sorry for Millionaire boy Carson in the same breath.

No, I call the Officers that come from the Military Academy pampered. My opinion comes from over 3 years of working there. Yours ??

#3. Yes, I feel sorry for the person who has actually been there all along while being forced to deal with the likes of Chad and his bullsh*t. I feel sorry for anyone having to deal with Mike Brown and this organization as a player (yes Chad as well).

You are Retired Army and you feel sorry for a millionaire playing a kids games making a King's ransom. He's one of the problems.

No, not from the standpoint of being a millionaire, that wasn't my point.

#4. Chad handled the situation far differently and bashed the fans along the way, but he's right on point ??

I missed him bashing the fans, to me Carson is turning his back on the fans so it's one in the same.

Don't know how you could have missed that one, but ok. Maybe you missed him admiting to tanking a season as well ??

Yes, Carson's next team will immediately be my #2 team. The thing I question is, without a CBA, all the talk of demanding trades is kind of pointless. It simply can't happen no matter how much he threatens retirement.

I only cheer for one team and my next favorite teams are the ones that are currently playing the Ravens,Browns, or Steelers that week and if they are playing each other I root for the one with the worst record. I would only cheer for a Bengals player if they traded him without him requesting it, not someone demanding to leave my team. People are quick to talk all this Bratkowski stuff maybe it's Marvin that he wants gone.

I only cheer one team as well, but the last nerve that is allowing that to still be the case, is currently being trampled greatly...

This year, if the game wasn't blacked out, I was by the end of it. More pain than tequila can cure.

#2. Do you really think those pampered asses at the academy represent the big picture of the Army ?? Ok...

The Army Enlisted have perfected that line since they have been losing, plus its funny you call the Officers in the Army pampered but feel sorry for Millionaire boy Carson in the same breath.

No, I call the Officers that come from the Military Academy pampered. My opinion comes from over 3 years of working there. Yours ??

OCS grad here and it wasn't a joke. Plus I was an NCO prior to jumping to the other side. In 21 years, I've never been pampered, worked for everything I got! Oh you're talking about the smarter officers from WP! My bad, LOL!!

#3. Yes, I feel sorry for the person who has actually been there all along while being forced to deal with the likes of Chad and his bullsh*t. I feel sorry for anyone having to deal with Mike Brown and this organization as a player (yes Chad as well).

You are Retired Army and you feel sorry for a millionaire playing a kids games making a King's ransom. He's one of the problems.

No, not from the standpoint of being a millionaire, that wasn't my point.

#4. Chad handled the situation far differently and bashed the fans along the way, but he's right on point ??

I missed him bashing the fans, to me Carson is turning his back on the fans so it's one in the same.

Don't know how you could have missed that one, but ok. Maybe you missed him admiting to tanking a season as well ??

Yes, Carson's next team will immediately be my #2 team. The thing I question is, without a CBA, all the talk of demanding trades is kind of pointless. It simply can't happen no matter how much he threatens retirement.

I only cheer for one team and my next favorite teams are the ones that are currently playing the Ravens,Browns, or Steelers that week and if they are playing each other I root for the one with the worst record. I would only cheer for a Bengals player if they traded him without him requesting it, not someone demanding to leave my team. People are quick to talk all this Bratkowski stuff maybe it's Marvin that he wants gone.

I only cheer one team as well, but the last nerve that is allowing that to still be the case, is currently being trampled greatly...

I must admit there is a morbid curiousity to see what Newton could possibly bring to a team and since we are facing what we are facing, that team could very well be the Bengals. However, the last time I had a morbid curiousity about the Bengals, it involved wanting to see what would happen with T.O. and Chad on the same team. That didn't work out well.

Chad's comments are comical at best and he probably views this as a chance to say, "I told ya so".

Maybe it does to a point in that anyone playing for the Bengals is going to get fed up.

However, Chad took it a step further with his trade me rant.

Carson has always been there when he was suppose to. He has taken the blame even when it clearly wasn't his fault. He never has given some lame ass excuse for not being able to be with the team trying to get better. He never made something else a bigger focus than the Bengals.

Chad on the otherhand is a douche. Next thing you know, when Carson doesn't get the heat he did, he will claim it's because of his color.

Because God forbid it be about the fact he is a complete f*ckrag and incapable of taking responsibility for his own actions.

Carson has to go they have to trade him, otherwise we get a QB who dosnt care and wont give 100% to win!! Please oh please just let him on his way.

I personally hope Palmer keeps his word and retires since a trade seems unlikely.

The other thing that is a kick in the nuts is that the Bengals' front office is perhaps the least well equipped to handle this situation in all of professional sports.

So true thats what worries me that they will do nothing!!!! Look its time, Carson does not want to be hear, and if he is hear he will probably not give it his all. So thats why you trade him to the team who gives you the picks, no need to fight this anymore its time to move on.

Still makes me mad that all MB had to do was make changes to help this team, and he sits there and does nothing to help. I finally came to my senses that no matter how bad this team really is, nothing will go write. MB will do nothing for the fans the people who really matter, its all about him and his ego. So i will always root for the bengals they will always be my team, because i have been around for so long now, but im not spending my money on anymore bengals gear or no more games, until MB decides to figure out that there is more about running a team then himself.

Worst thing that could happen to this team, i guess we will find out how horrible this franchise really is.

I must admit there is a morbid curiousity to see what Newton could possibly bring to a team and since we are facing what we are facing, that team could very well be the Bengals. However, the last time I had a morbid curiousity about the Bengals, it involved wanting to see what would happen with T.O. and Chad on the same team. That didn't work out well.

Chad's comments are comical at best and he probably views this as a chance to say, "I told ya so".

Maybe it does to a point in that anyone playing for the Bengals is going to get fed up.

However, Chad took it a step further with his trade me rant.

Carson has always been there when he was suppose to. He has taken the blame even when it clearly wasn't his fault. He never has given some lame ass excuse for not being able to be with the team trying to get better. He never made something else a bigger focus than the Bengals.

Chad on the otherhand is a douche. Next thing you know, when Carson doesn't get the heat he did, he will claim it's because of his color.

Because God forbid it be about the fact he is a complete f*ckrag and incapable of taking responsibility for his own actions.

I would love to know just how good Cam could be. I just wonder how much money Cam would bring just because of his name, will fans show up just to see him play???

Speaking of fingering...Did anyone see Mendenhall dry humping Ben last night. Need a gif of that. Thought that was an odd thing to do.

Here ya go, and happy humping! 1295838190631.gif

Man I love you, Billy...uh...but not in a gay way or nuthin'.

My rectum appreciates that. ;)

Speaking of fingering...Did anyone see Mendenhall dry humping Ben last night. Need a gif of that. Thought that was an odd thing to do.

Here ya go, and happy humping! 1295838190631.gif

I wonder if Ben feels violated. The shoe is on the other foot.

Thats pretty classy though.

They were excited though.

Just googled 'mendenhall rapes ben'. 25000 results - I love the internet. I laughed for the first time today.

I wonder if Ben feels violated. The shoe is on the other foot.

Thats pretty classy though.

They were excited though.

Wow, that video is fkd up. I don't see how anyone could explain that other than it is what it appeared to be. Somehow I am not surprised.

All that talk about the big, bad Steelers tends to evaporate rather quickly in light of something like that.

From CBS Sports....

http://www.cbssports...s/post/14593359

Jan. 24, 2011 12:40 p.m. - When asked by CBSSports.com about the trade talk concerning QB Carson Palmer, coach Marvin Lewis pushed away the recorder and note pad in Mobile, Ala., at the Senior Bowl and said: "I'm not here to talk about Carson."

From CBS Sports....

http://www.cbssports...s/post/14593359

Jan. 24, 2011 12:40 p.m. - When asked by CBSSports.com about the trade talk concerning QB Carson Palmer, coach Marvin Lewis pushed away the recorder and note pad in Mobile, Ala., at the Senior Bowl and said: "I'm not here to talk about Carson."

What a mess, nothing more to say