Chad Watch

membengal

From Reedy, I think this may be posted in the Brat thread already but one line in there caught my eye when I read it again. I am a little curious to why he doesn't think he needs surgery now. I can see waiting until the Super Bowl and all of these festivities are over. But if he's on our team next year I don't want him waiting until May or June (see Bret Favre) to get things fixed. Hopefully in a few weeks I won't have to worry about him anymore though.
/>http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20110202/SPT02/102030359/1066/Ochocinco-defends-Bratkowski-s-reign

Ochocinco missed the last two games because of bone spurs in his left ankle. He said late in the season that he was planning on surgery, but said Wednesday that it is better and that he might not have it.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little curious to why he doesn't think he needs surgery now.

I think it's part of Chad's overall life strategy that can be summarized as: Always, in any situation, make the wrong decision and do the wrong thing.

He stole that from Mike Brown.

Chad simply living out his own interpretation of the third verse of Southern Cross at this point:

So we cheated and we lied

And we tested

And we never failed to fail

It was the easiest thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew he didn't love her! <_<

The following article helps explain all things regarding who Chad is marrying, why he's marrying them, who he isn't marrying, why he isn't, and of course the always chewy but now apparently chunky Chinky Page.

Don't bother protesting because I know you care.

Baby Mama Drama: Allegedly Chad Ochocinco Has A Baby On The Way And It's Not By His Fiance Evelyn!

Posted by Rho on Feb 15th, 2011

This is baby mama drama at it's best. Checkout the details below via TT Torrez.

Allegedly Chad Ochocino has a "real" girlfriend in Philly and guess what she's allegedly 3 MONTHS PREGNANT! According to his girlfriend Page, his relationship with Evelyn is FAKE and he's just dealing with her for money and fame.

According to Jonesy at Power 99 in Philly, rumor has it that Ochocinco has a girlfriend named Page that lives in Philadelphia who says she's been dating Ochocinco for awhile now. He comes into Philadelphia all the time to meet her and takes her and her mother shopping. Page called into Jonesy's show to discuss her relationship with Ochocinoco and after the interview aired some of Jonesy's listeners called in to confirm they had seen Ochocinco shopping with his boo and her mother.

Page called Ochocinco on 3-way on air and asked him about Evelyn and he said "I told you, I'm doing that for money." He didn't know he was on the air. (Audio of that coming soon)

Page is described as being really gorgeous and has chinky eyes and goes by the alias "Chinky Page or Chink Page"

And guess what?! As a result of Jonsey revealing Chad Ochocinco's new boo, now VH1 has added Page into the mix by incorporating her to the next season of Chad and Evelyn's reality show.

Page revealed on Jonesy show that she's 3 months pregnant and that she is moving in with Chad soon. According to Jonesy, Chad has been trying to get her to move in with him for quite some time. When she 1st called the show she said she wasn't sleeping with him but some enemy/old girlfriend of hers called Jonesy and told her that Page was lying! She said Page is pregnant with Ochocinco's baby and was going to have an abortion. Page then confirmed that she didn't have the abortion and the call from the "frienemy" was proof.

And here's another tidbit…Chad actually spent this Valentine's Day weekend with Page. They were spotted in King of Prussia mall together and one of the Power 99's listeners got a autograph from Chad.

But…is the baby really Ochocinco's? Time will tell…

Now he's taken to dispensing advice to Brandon Phillips. I hope he can handle it and keep his mind focused on his day job.

/>http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110220&content_id=16689736&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who has made a lot of money on the side in the world of social media and has over a million followers, turned Phillips on to Twitter and the idea of marketing himself more. "That's the only reason I got on there," Phillips said. "My sister wanted me to do it. Chad Johnson said, 'You're like the 'Ocho' of baseball. Get your face out there and let the fans know who you are. You're too good of a player to be private with your life. You can get your face out there because the type of player you are. You shouldn't be low key and plus, you don't get that much respect in this game.'

Maybe Tom Z will knock some sense into Ochodroppo

/>http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2011/03/07/heres-a-switch-chad-challenged-to-a-real-fight/

Then again, probably not

I hope he just knocks out Chad, and who knows maybe Chad wont be able to play anymore :cheers: Tom is going to kill Chad, he picked a fight with the wrong guy....Stupid Chad