Chad Watch

membengal

From Dan Pompei at Rotoworld.....
/>http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFP-Sunday-Blitz-6921.html

After a conversation with Bengals coach Marvin Lewis, I came away thinking Terrell Owens won’t be a Bengal next year, but Chad Ochocinco and Cedric Benson probably will be. Lewis on Benson, whose contract is up: “I’d like to have him back and he wants to be back.” Lewis on Ocho: “I expect him to play for the Bengals because he has a contract. Mike Brown is not going to cut him.”

So tell me again what say Marvin has on this team...........

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad said on NFL Live that he is changing his name back to Johnson.

Well, the jersey number 85 may not be available on what ever team he ends up playing for this fall.

Exactly where I am with this news. Chad can play it up anyway he likes, but that's the best reason for the change.

Love the fans ?? F*CKING COMICAL. He sure has a funny was of showing it.

I don't need him to buy us tickets, or anything like that. I wanted him to show up and try.

You know, to help the team win. Oh well, us fans have learned to live with disappointment for quite some time.

This afternoon, one of the local radio DJ's said he had spent a few minutes looking at each NFL roster and over 20+ teams have someone using the number 85. His theory is that Chad will traded but there is a good possibility that he will not be able to get the number 85, therefore rendering his current surname "Ochocinco" completely useless (like we didn't already know that) and unusable with a different uniform number. It kinda makes sense now that I think about it. Hopefully he will be deported to where ever in exchange for something decent in return.

...but wow its getting bad between them two. Now Chad says he wants Marvin in a steal cage match LOL LOL what a joke. He has to go weather its a trade or cut, because Marvin and Chad can not work toghter anymore......its over

Let's get it on beetches.....

/>http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/2388-Ochocinco-vs-Coach-Lewis-at-Lockdown

As the NFL’s Super Bowl draws near, one of the year's major football news stories has been the ongoing rivalry between Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco and his head coach, Marvin Lewis.

The ill-will between the head coach and his star player has reportedly been an ongoing issue, and now Ochocinco has challenged Lewis to put an end to their differences once and for all – not on the gridiron field of the NFL, but inside a steel cage!

On Monday, Ochocinco posted the following message to his Twitter account (twitter.com/ochocinco), responding to Adam Schefter of ESPN: "Me and Marvin Lewis in a cage match, set it up, I've earned my stripes on my helmet it's time to fight then play"

As a result, Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling has offered to host Ochocinco vs. Lewis inside a Steel Cage at their annual “Lockdown” event on April 17, which will air live on Pay-Per-View!

If Ochocinco and Lewis agree to settle their differences, TNA Wrestling officials will work with their representatives to sanction the bout, as well as train both combatants in the weeks leading up to the match.

I'd pay for that.

I think we need a poll:

If Chad Johnson and Marvin Lewis were in a steel cage match, which result would you prefer:

1. Chad beats Marvin

2. Marvin beats Chad

3. Chad and Marvin are both killed and eaten by surprise guest zombie wrestler Andy Kaufman.

Chad to Tenn for Vince Young and we give them a 4th round pick

Vince Young would be the perfect Bengal. I mean that in the worst way possible.

Carson to Seattle for Mike Williams and a 3rd round pick

If that happens I'll off myself. No hesitation.

So it will happen if it makes the team worse. Whats the last offseason happening that has been good for the bengals, sans Brat getting fired.

Mike Williams is a beast whatre ya'll talkin about??!?!?! He finally got his act together,.. I like him alot. Vince young not so much,.. At all actually

One year doesn't make him a beast. All the years prior to this last leave me nothing but skeptical of how he handles things.

If and when he can produce consistently, I will be more than happy to embrace that thought.

Until then ?? No. He's a fat man who had a good season. Good for him though...

Even if you think we could get a similar WR to Green later (Jones, Baldwin) fans should start embracing the fact that Green will probably be the pick at #4. Honestly, i've already gotten by my initial discomfort and am looking forward to his arrival. Minus a miracle Fairley drop to #4 that is...

I'm so glad I know how Chad feels about it all now. My problem with him will always be that he quit on this team. Maybe it's not much different than what Carson is doing now but it was obvious that Chad tanked it a couple of years ago. At least I feel that Palmer gave a good effort no matter how poorly he may have played at times. So to quote my good friend AB ,F*CK YOU CHAD !!!

http://www.nfl.com/n...-be-loved-by-me

"I think Carson made a demand. Changes are being made already I guess to accommodate his demand," Ochocinco said. "I guess the organization will do whatever it takes to make him happy.

"Our offensive coordinator was fired yesterday, for whatever reason, I'm not sure why. We've had some of our best years with him at the helm. I'm not sure where that firing came from. I'm sure other changes are soon to come."

Whether those changes involve Ochocinco has yet to be determined. He is under contract with the Bengals next season, but he has done little to quiet talk about a possible change of employer. Until Tuesday.

"I'm not sure," Ochocinco said of his future. "Cincinnati is all I know. The Bengals is all I know. That city, the fans is all I know. I will continue to embrace that.

I'm so glad I know how Chad feels about it all now. My problem with him will always be that he quit on this team. Maybe it's not much different than what Carson is doing now but it was obvious that Chad tanked it a couple of years ago. At least I feel that Palmer gave a good effort no matter how poorly he may have played at times. So to quote my good friend AB ,F*CK YOU CHAD !!!

http://www.nfl.com/n...-be-loved-by-me

"I think Carson made a demand. Changes are being made already I guess to accommodate his demand," Ochocinco said. "I guess the organization will do whatever it takes to make him happy.

"Our offensive coordinator was fired yesterday, for whatever reason, I'm not sure why. We've had some of our best years with him at the helm. I'm not sure where that firing came from. I'm sure other changes are soon to come."

Whether those changes involve Ochocinco has yet to be determined. He is under contract with the Bengals next season, but he has done little to quiet talk about a possible change of employer. Until Tuesday.

"I'm not sure," Ochocinco said of his future. "Cincinnati is all I know. The Bengals is all I know. That city, the fans is all I know. I will continue to embrace that.

Continue to embrace Cincinnati? Does Chad have a parallel universe he live in or something? He just can't stop talking.

I envision a 55-year-old Chad, he's long since left the public eye after a post-football career as an F list reality tv show personality slash CDC authorized human STD farm. He sits in an apartment somewhere, hacking out about 70 tweets a day that are barely noticed by his 2 remaining followers.

Continue to embrace Cincinnati? Does Chad have a parallel universe he live in or something? He just can't stop talking.

I envision a 55-year-old Chad, he's long since left the public eye after a post-football career as an F list reality tv show personality slash CDC authorized human STD farm. He sits in an apartment somewhere, hacking out about 70 tweets a day that are barely noticed by his 2 remaining followers.

I'd love to see him embrace a football on a consistent basis.

And as for your vision of Chad Circa 2035, his two remaining followers will probably be Kim Kardashian and Lindsey Lohan.

And as for your vision of Chad Circa 2035, his two remaining followers will probably be Kim Kardashian and Lindsey Lohan.

What about me? s**t, I'm Chad's No. 1 fan, chief apologist and daily hummer-giver, right? :lol:

Given that 2011 is already a lost cause I'm all for a Chad return. At least it will add entertainment value to an otherwise miserable year. :sure::lol:

Hey Chad, you do realize you are talking about the franchise QB right ?? The one and only ??

How many WR's are on the team ?? Hell, the best WR on the team last year won't even be back this year.

That's why accomodations won't be made for your dumbass. Please shut the f*ck up.

I would love to know what his definition of "embrace" is. By embrace the fans and city, does he mean tank a season, throw his fans under the bus, and basically act like a douche whenever the chance arises ?? Here's some news for you Chad, stop f*cking embarrassing us. Here's some more, you aren't wanted or needed. Just go away you self centered child.

What about me? s**t, I'm Chad's No. 1 fan, chief apologist and daily hummer-giver, right? :lol:

Given that 2011 is already a lost cause I'm all for a Chad return. At least it will add entertainment value to an otherwise miserable year. :sure::lol:

Ok, Lindsay will probably have done herself in by then so I guess it's you and Kimmy.

Hey Chad, you do realize you are talking about the franchise QB right ?? The one and only ??

How many WR's are on the team ?? Hell, the best WR on the team last year won't even be back this year.

That's why accomodations won't be made for your dumbass. Please shut the f*ck up.

I would love to know what his definition of "embrace" is. By embrace the fans and city, does he mean tank a season, throw his fans under the bus, and basically act like a douche whenever the chance arises ?? Here's some news for you Chad, stop f*cking embarrassing us. Here's some more, you aren't wanted or needed. Just go away you self centered child.

+100

Dear Chad,

Palmer never went on a publicity binge visiting talk show after talk show bashing the Bengals and demanding a trade. He never threatened to hold out for the entire season, nor did he tank a season on the field like a child who didn't get his way.

Nope, he professionally and privately made a request to Mike Brown for a trade. When it was made public, he issued a professional statement regarding that request.

Whether or not Brat's firing was an attempt to appease Palmer or not... one thing is for sure. You'll draw more flies with honey than vinegar. Quit comparing your situation to Palmer's because they are nothing alike. He's a man. You're a child.

Dear Chad,

Palmer never went on a publicity binge visiting talk show after talk show bashing the Bengals and demanding a trade. He never threatened to hold out for the entire season, nor did he tank a season on the field like a child who didn't get his way.

Nope, he professionally and privately made a request to Mike Brown for a trade. When it was made public, he issued a professional statement regarding that request.

Whether or not Brat's firing was an attempt to appease Palmer or not... one thing is for sure. You'll draw more flies with honey than vinegar. Quit comparing your situation to Palmer's because they are nothing alike. He's a man. You're a child.

....and you are the senior member of the offense and the entire team. You must realize you hold some measure of responsibility for his departure as much as Carson does.