Off-season workouts/OTAs up to training camp thread 2022

membengal

This would be a Patriots type move.   Sign the disgruntled player short term with strong QB personality.   Get a great season then move on if it ever goes south.

A healthy focused OBJ (if that exists) is the 2nd WR on this team and that's just because Chase will soon be recognized at the top of the league.

Yeah, they can make a move if they want to. But reserving around $5 million for an injury pad and pushing $10 million-ish forward into 2023 would be standard procedure for them, too. Barring injury, I’m not expecting anything, though I remain hopeful that Ogunjobi will find a way back.

I've been in the camp of bringing back Ogunjobi, but then we took Zac Carter with our 3rd round pick and some think he's going to be a solid contributor.
I wasn't a fan of that pick either and haven't really warmed all that much since then.  However, they may as well see what they have at this point.
Seeing as how Ogunjobi still hasn't signed anywhere, his injury must be keeping teams at bay.

Much like CTB, it has nothing to do with not liking the player, but there were still a handful of players available I liked more.

1 hour ago, UK Bengal said:

he's gone from liked to hated in 1 move

Nah, it's a business.  No issues with Larry moving on, good player for us, good interior pass rusher but I think we all knew it was going to be BJ or Larry but not both and I think they signed the right one