Second Round Pick: Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson

HoosierCat

Higgins is a monster in his own right. I also won the damn picks contest at go-bengals with that pick...

This is stuck on my mind - look at the speed and power:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=tee+higins+vs.+lsu&docid=607999259429307018&mid=0454A7916601E483EDFD0454A7916601E483EDFD&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AJ insurance, we're still assuming AJ can play next season, and won't get hurt again.  Ross hasn't worked out, so, I get it.  I like Higgins quite a bit, it's fine, he's fun to watch and is probably the most developed WR (despite being only 21) left, that can at least contribute immediately hopefully.  whateva.

Hopefully LB in the 3rd.

1 minute ago, ArmyBengal said:

To answer my own question in the pre pick thread, I guess the Bengals didn’t drop Higgins stock. And I have zero concerns.

Also answered one of my earlier draft questions in whether or not the coaches were full of it when they said they liked the line as is.

I’m starting to think they like this O-Line as well, hoping a Guard is still there or trade for Gabe Jackson. I don’t see them addressing the o-line much.