Will Carson & TJ Be Successful in Oakland?

Sea Ray

Losing at home to KC/Denver by 6 TDs is not good. That's not what they had in mind. The AFC West sucks but I do see SD pulling away from the rest of the suck pretty soon. I'd say this Thursday is a must game for Carson/Oakland. What do you think?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palmer's qb rating yesterday was 79.7. Wait, Tebow's was 98.1.

Also, I had to go to a sports bar to see the game, missed the whole second half. Anyway there was a bengals fan in there with a Palmer jersey on. He had put several layers of masking tape over the name on the back, and with magic marker had scrawled, "Two First Round Picks".

Well, The 3 Picks didn't help, but there's some positive in 3 TD's and 332 Yards....But DAMN, If the Raiders can keep giving up 299 yards Rushing, the Bengals might just get a Top 12 pick or so.....Carson or No Carson, If you let Willis McGahee run for 163 yards and let the opposing QB (Tebow) RUN for another 118 yards and your opponent averages 7.9 yards per carry....you got problems....

Palmer's qb rating yesterday was 79.7. Wait, Tebow's was 98.1.

Also, I had to go to a sports bar to see the game, missed the whole second half. Anyway there was a bengals fan in there with a Palmer jersey on. He had put several layers of masking tape over the name on the back, and with magic marker had scrawled, "Two First Round Picks".

Should have taken a picture of the dude! ^_^

I was looking at the Raiders remaining schedule to get an idea of where the Bengals might be drafting.

The Raiders have several tough games remaining (Chi, @GB, Det, and SD x2)... so I can't see them finishing better than 8-8.

They also have 3 very winnable games (@Miami, @Minnesota, @KC)... so I am guessing they will finish no worse than 6-10.

If they go 8-8, the Bengals will likely pick in the 14-18 range. If they go 6-10, the Bengals will likely have a top 10 pick.

I think they have a legit shot at 6-10. Thats based on two things: 1. Even "easy" games are not that easy on their schedule (miami playing hard, minny with ponder a better team) and 2. Palmer is a s**tty leader and the wrong guy to pull a team out of a spiral.

I think they have a legit shot at 6-10. Thats based on two things: 1. Even "easy" games are not that easy on their schedule (miami playing hard, minny with ponder a better team) and 2. Palmer is a s**tty leader and the wrong guy to pull a team out of a spiral.

I'd love that top 10 pick... to snag Trent Richardson. How promising would this young offense look with Dalton, Green, and Richardson? Scary.

I'd love that top 10 pick... to snag Trent Richardson. How promising would this young offense look with Dalton, Green, and Richardson? Scary.

Oh damn. I keep thinking about how great it'd be to grab Richardson, then shrugging off the thought because he'd never be available where the Bengals pick... forgetting completely about Oakland.

Man, watching Oakland lose games this year will be almost as pleasurable as watching Cincinnati win.

Oh damn. I keep thinking about how great it'd be to grab Richardson, then shrugging off the thought because he'd never be available where the Bengals pick... forgetting completely about Oakland.

Man, watching Oakland lose games this year will be almost as pleasurable as watching Cincinnati win.

I almost wonder if they'll package one of their firsts plus something else to move up and get someone like Richardson.

I almost wonder if they'll package one of their firsts plus something else to move up and get someone like Richardson.

Kind of like the Cowboys did for Emmitt Smith?

F**k yeah I'd do it.

Other than Luck... Richardson looks to me like the one truly special player in this draft. If that's what it takes to get him, I'm all for it.

Obviously the locals in New England have noticed the sudden appearance of cancer within their squad, but some forms of the disease are harder to detect....making the following results somewhat suprising. For example, check out the sudden rise in reports of the once rare but dreaded form of "chin-butt cancer".

Chad Ochocinco, Albert Haynesworth Among NFL's Most Disliked Players, According to Recent Poll

by Ricky Doyle on Mon, Nov 7, 2011

There are always going to be those players that you either love or you hate. Then, there's those players that you either "dislike," "dislike somewhat" or "dislike a lot."

Michael Vick apparently falls into that second category, as a recent poll revealed that the Eagles quarterback is the NFL's most disliked player. Forbes.com reports that 60 percent of those polled responded with either "dislike," "dislike somewhat" or "dislike a lot" when it came to Vick.

The public surveys were reportedly conducted by Nielsen and E-Poll Market Research, which tracks public perceptions of athletes and other celebrities.

The hatred toward Vick likely stems from his involvement in dog-fighting rings, which resulted in prison time. According to the polls, 70 percent of women view Vick negatively, compared to 50 percent of men.

New York Jets wide receiver Plaxico Burress, also fresh off a prison stint, was discovered to be the second-most disliked NFL player, with 56 percent viewing him negatively. Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who was accused of sexual assault last year, was third on the list, with 49 percent viewing him in a negative light.

New England Patriots Albert Haynesworth (46 percent) and Chad Ochocinco (35 percent), both acquired this past offseason, checked in at fourth and sixth, respectively, on the list.

Here's the complete list, along with the percentage of people who said they dislike each player to some extent.

1. Michael Vick (60 percent)

2. Plaxico Burress (56 percent)

3. Ben Roethlisberger (49 percent)

4. Albert Haynesworth (46 percent)

5. Jay Cutler (38 percent)

6. Chad Ochocinco (35 percent)

7. Vince Young (32 percent)

8. Carson Palmer (31 percent)

T-10. Tony Romo (29 percent)

T-10. Jeremy Shockey (29 percent)

Well Palmer so far looks pretty good.

Chargers cant seem to keep up with the raiders WR

Well Palmer looks like he is having fun being a raider, he did throw a nice pass in the endzone!

Looks like the Raiders want this game more, the chargers better wake up.

Bush is killing the chargers defense!