Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals

Hear that Bengal growling, mean and angry

See that Bengal prowling, lean and hungry

An offensive brute, run, pass, or boot

And defensively, he's rough errrr tough errrr

Cincinnati Bengals that's the team were gonna cheer to victory

Touchdown Bengals!!

Put some points up on the board and win a game for Cincinnati!

Noooooobodyyyyy

-Awesome just awesome I bet steeler fans are hating being labeled a passing team atm ;)

-7 & 2 Sweeping the Ravens and Steelers wow...every announcer will be on our band wagon now even Joey T >_<

-Scott TD return So glad they put him in as a returner,Was thinking that last week when Caldwells roll became alot more important

-I hope Cedric Bensons Injury isn't serious :/

-Defense should have no more doubters

-Fanene & Rucker played great

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-7 & 2 Sweeping the Ravens and Steelers wow...every announcer will be on our band wagon now even Joey T >_<

Strangely enough, I think he's the only "expert" that picked the Bengals to win this week...

Could of swore he picked against us? Colinsworth picked us but it was homerness & Think Bucky nfl.com did.

PS,So I wonder depending on how serious Bensons injury is if we give LJ a call :| or even Dede...Not sure I'd like LJ in our current makeup about being a "team"

A large percent of my brain is still not buying that we won :-)

AWESOME

Bernard - its not gonna show in the stats, except for the KR TD, but you were CLUTCH

Cedric - please be OK for next week

MJ - you have almost arrived. Keep at it.

Fanene - the forgotten Samoan does it all

Corners - What can I say that has not already been said - the starters, the backups, OUTSTANDING all of you.

Brandon - will you even let Rivers back on the field when he is ready?

Purify - yeah I saw you on kick coverage. Keep gettign reps, the ball WILL come your way

OLine - another quality effort fellas.

Ochostinko - are you seeing this, what it means to be a TEAM?

I'm gonna stop now, because I cant think of a single player I am unhappy with, even NDukwe, who was trying to save a TD

WOW is all i can say! The offense was just not there today, but the Defense steped up and did what they had to do. Its just amazing what can happen when everyone plays toghter just a great win. Would have loved to seen the offense get something going, but at the end when the had to they ran the ball and kept the clock moving, great job.

Strangely enough, I think he's the only "expert" that picked the Bengals to win this week...

Collinsworth did on Showtime to

Dudes we went to the "Burg" beat those F**ks on their own field. Bengals had keys players hurt, are guys stepped up smacked the taste out of their mouths kicked their asses to the curve hung tuff and said Look at us the "F" now america. Hell Ya

This D is lights out.

Rucker, Fanene, Brnadon and Michael Johnson, Peko. Nails.

Crocker, Ndukwe, Jjoe, Hall, Trent looks outstanding. Ben had nowhere to throw.

Dhani and Rey were flying around... the whole D looked amazing.

I also hope benson is ok. once you tweak that hip flexor, you can't run till it is better. maybe a week.

Scott did as well as could be expected against this D.

7-2 and it is a sunny Day in November. Sweep the Ravens, sweep the turdburghers, amazing.

They say the title goes through Pitt? well, the Bengals have now gone there and are coming back with new directions.

All I can say is that this has been one hell of a freaking weekend.

Dump off the kid.

Dump off he dog.

Head into Chicago with the wife to celebrate anniversary #20.

Get lucky walking into the door of our room at the Hard Rock.

Wander around the Magnificent Mile afterwards and spend...$0.

Hit the China Grill (#20 is the china anniversary, after all) for an awesome (if insanely expensive) meal.

Catch Nathan Lane and Bebe Neuwirth on day-after-opening-day of the Addams Family Musical, moving from Chicago to Broadway next year.

Get lucky next a.m.

Head home & watch the Bengals SWEEP THE STEELERS!!!!

:cheers:

All I can say is that this has been one hell of a freaking weekend.

Dump off the kid.

Dump off he dog.

Head into Chicago with the wife to celebrate anniversary #20.

Get lucky walking into the door of our room at the Hard Rock.

Wander around the Magnificent Mile afterwards and spend...$0.

Hit the China Grill (#20 is the china anniversary, after all) for an awesome (if insanely expensive) meal.

Catch Nathan Lane and Bebe Neuwirth on day-after-opening-day of the Addams Family Musical, moving from Chicago to Broadway next year.

Get lucky next a.m.

Head home & watch the Bengals SWEEP THE STEELERS!!!!

:cheers:

congrats Hoosier!

I will take the minority view on the offense. I didn't think they were remotely bad today or "didn't show up". Pittsburgh came in 5th overall on D, and 1st against the run, and was at home playing for the division. Add in no Benson, no Henry, no Mathis, and it was going to be tough sledding. What I liked about what the offense did was that they didn't make a crippling mistake with a turnover. Which would have been deadly in a game like this.

Just ask Roeth.

As for the D? Dayum. That was unreal. This team really can go far with that kind of formula.

Frankly, this game reminded me a LOT of Super Bowl 23 in terms of how it was played and score, only difference was, they clamped down on Rieth and no last minute drive.

Just thrilled, almost beyond words.

-NFL post game All they could talk about is how steelers aren't out of it how they were missing troy how great their D played...Yet its like what about how our D played? How about fact we were missing alot of starters & good players? Marvin gonna be on cbs post game right now.

Yeah...right. And every one of them called for a Steeler win today. To quote Ron White, you can't fix stupid. :lol:

-NFL post game All they could talk about is how steelers aren't out of it how they were missing troy how great their D played...Yet its like what about how our D played? How about fact we were missing alot of starters & good players? Marvin gonna be on cbs post game right now.

Yeah...right. And every one of them called for a Steeler win today. To quote Ron White, you can't fix stupid. :lol:

Hahaha Gotta love some ron white.

PS,Bengals are saving you guys from my losing signatures ;)

congrats Hoosier!

Thanks, man. Best weekend ever, thanks to the boys in p-burgh today.

Re: membengal's comments: agree 110%. This was immovable-object-meets-irresistable-force on both sides of the ball. Never thought I would see a day when the Bengals could do what they just did.

Scary thought is we might still have to do this again.