2024 FA Thread: Higgins Tagged | Geno Stone 2y/15m | Zach Moss 2y/8m | Mixon Traded | Mike Gesicki 1y/3m | Jonah to Cards | Sheldon Rankins 2y/26m | Bell Back | Reader to Lions | Trent Brown 1y/4.75m

Related to the above, the Lions just gave Amon-Ra St. Brown a four year $120 million extension with $77 million guaranteed.

Just give Chase the money now, Mike. He ain’t gonna get any cheaper.

Price just went up again.

The Eagles and A.J. Brown have agreed on a three-year, $96 million extension that includes $84 million guaranteed, the star wide receiver's agent told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The $84 million is the most guaranteed money in NFL history for a wide receiver, surpassing the $77 million guaranteed that Amon-Ra St. Brown recently received from the Detroit Lions. The $32 million average annual value of the three-year extension also is the highest for any receiver in the NFL.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40025710/eagles-aj-brown-agrees-3-year-96-million-extension

I saw that last night as well and can't for the life of me figure out what they are doing here.  Chase is just waiting and with each passing day, his contract just keeps rising and rising in dollars for the Bengals.  Makes me wonder if they have the coin for another large guaranteed amount and exactly the reason Higgins won't be here next year (sadly).