2024 FA Thread: Higgins Tagged | Geno Stone 2y/15m | Zach Moss 2y/8m | Mixon Traded | Mike Gesicki 1y/3m | Jonah to Cards | Sheldon Rankins 2y/26m | Bell Back | Reader to Lions | Trent Brown 1y/4.75m | Boyd to Titans

Jeff Ruby's anybody?!  Rumor is Joe going to host a dinner.   Not sure who's going but it didn't seem like Free Agency until the Ruby's dinner.

I would start off with their barrel aged Manhattan.   A little Raw Bar action.  NY Strip.  Cream Spinach.  A little cheese cake.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

Mixon gettin paid.  Makes you wonder if all the local scribes know what they are talking about.   If Zac Moss is an upgrade then why didn't the Texans take that great deal?

Yea I’m still not sold on this at all, they really dumped him for 2 mil, he wanted to be here so bad and they dumped him for that. Wonder why was he really that worn down? I don’t know hopefully it works out for the Bengals just not sure it’s an upgrade. 

20 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

Mixon gettin paid.  Makes you wonder if all the local scribes know what they are talking about.   If Zac Moss is an upgrade then why didn't the Texans take that great deal?

Well, they don’t have as good excel spreadsheets as the bengals, I suppose….

The Jeff Ruby rumors have been confirmed with Becton.   I'd say that leans towards him signing with the Bengals as long as he gets the ketchup out of the bottle the right way. 

Edit: Teair Tart is also there. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

It must also be said that this is the longest title to any thread in the history of this board !!

I’m just kind of curious if there’s a limit now…

49 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

The Jeff Ruby rumors have been confirmed with Becton.   I'd say that leans towards him signing with the Bengals as long as he gets the ketchup out of the bottle the right way. 

Edit: Teair Tart is also there. 

Ah, reminds me of the good ol days when FAs from far and wide would come to Cincy for their free meal with Mike at The Maisonette…

I really don't think this changes draft plans at all.
If it does, this isn't going to turn out well.

Back to the "Hope and Pray" strategy.

Hope and Pray that Becton can remain healthy (is he?) and that Pollack motivates him back to his rookie season level.
Color me skeptical, but all we can do is that.

1 hour ago, TJJackson said:

Mekhi Becton now a former Jet, signs with Bengals (msn.com)

FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

fucking fragile ineffective penalty machine

First, this is not true. At least not yet. I saw this report on some bullshit jets site last night and was quickly taken down.

Second, I hope it does happen, it would be a good move.

ETA: here is the original bullshit report: https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2024/03/14/mekhi-becton-now-a-former-jet-signs-with-bengals/

Click through for 404 page not found message.

Glad Hudson is back, even if its only for a year (shoulda been at least 2)

TE room is basically set

Becton is a fragile, ineffective penalty machine.  Unless we need to meet some sort of minimum players in the training room, he isnt needed or wanted here, even at NFL Minimum.  He has also stated that he doesnt want to play ORT.  so a big OH HELL NO to Becton

54 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

well, they do have fries on the menu, so.......

Stop TJ, just stop.  Dip those shits in the wonderful steak juice which remains on the plate if you have to.
If you aren't getting steak, eat your fries plain.  If you want ketchup on your fries, go to McDonald's...

LMAO !!!

• HoosierCat changed the title to 2024 FA Thread: Higgins Tagged | Geno Stone 2y/15m | Zach Moss 2y/8m | Mixon Traded | Mike Gesicki 1y/3m | Jonah to Cards | Sheldon Rankins 2y/26m | Bell Back | Reader to Lions | Trent Brown 1y/4.75m | Boyd to Titans