Week 4: Bengals @ Titans Game Thread

HoosierCat

32 minutes ago, COB said:

That British guy who gets hired by a restaurant then comes in with his tv show and screams at everyone and throws a plate of beans on the floor - that’s who we need right now. 

Can he call plays? That’s what they need someone who can call plays. I remember last couple years Burrow just throwing it up and letting his receivers catch it, as of now that’s not happening. Chase just got done saying he is always open, and I believe he is, but the offense is scared as hell right now to throw it more then 5 yards down the field, it’s like watching the 90’s bengals all over again. 

As much I don’t like Mahomes, last year he hurt his ankle even had to sit a game or so, went out playing limpy and still was completing passes and winning games, even a Super Bowl. How the hell does that happen still think the coaches gave him a chance to win, where bengals coaches don’t give Burrow a chance.

Hello all - I've had some personal stuff to deal with for a bit - and the bengals are not helping. I am in fire everyone mode, even though that is not practical. Hope you all are well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Little bit of turd polishing but it was a nice sack by Murphy.    Unfortunately,  that's the second game in this young season they are completely not competitive.   Being not competitive signifies the issue is multiple and deeper than a quick fix.

NFL is a closed loop system that dispurses and spreads talent.    Maybe they've allowed themselves to be caught? 

I mean you aren't going to sit around decide Mixon needs 5 more carries and correct an offense that can't make it into the red zone.   Titans had multiple times the WR was wide open down the sideline; the only thing you could do is hope the Titan player dropped it or Tanny would do what Burrow does and throw it way out of bounds.

Just a cluster.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, membengal said:

Hello all - I've had some personal stuff to deal with for a bit - and the bengals are not helping. I am in fire everyone mode, even though that is not practical. Hope you all are well. 

Maybe you should hire Terry Tate, Office  Linebacker !! Glad you checked in…

• Haha 1

Titans D-lineman dropped a knee on Karras's back/neck after a play.   This is the dirtiest play I've seen post Burfict and worse than anything he did.    Player should receive multi game suspension, if not gone for the year.

Video is floating around on the inter-webs.  Its bad.   Lucky Karras isn't seriously injured.

Has to be said that the only thing worse than the Bengals in Nashville was the heat. I made it to the half before my watch started telling me that I was overheating and heart rate was touching 150 bpm just sitting down! Watched the 3rd quarter from the concourse, by which time most bengals fans were on their way back over the bridge.

So 1-1 on this trip which is probably better than I imagined after the first 2 weeks of this season 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1